inTank Media Baskets

Nuvo Fusion SOLD SOLD

Elizabeth94

Elizabeth94

Located in Warren, RI. Pickup only please. 

****** EVERYTHING SOLD ****** 

Includes:
- Acrylic screen top
- Original Pump that came with the tank
- Upgraded Media Basket
- InTank Surface Skimmer 

I may have some more reef stuff I will part with but I have a Nuvo 20 I am having a hard time to selling. Never know when the bug will bite again LOL.  

Extras:

- MP 10w with a new wet side ($100) 

-  AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro ($30) (Trying to find one magnet that holds the tube in place) 

20180413_185353.jpg

20180413_185332.jpg

20180413_185725.jpg

20180413_151858.jpg

20180413_151937.jpg

20180413_152108.jpg

Elizabeth94

I WISH! 

The tank is already sold! Someone from craigslist just picked it up. 

MP10w and ATO are still available for pick up. 

mitten_reef

I think you might have been one of the first ppl that ever stopped on my tank journal.  Hope that you get your tank set back up again one day, that Nuvo 20 got potential. 

GLWS

Elizabeth94
31 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

I think you might have been one of the first ppl that ever stopped on my tank journal.  Hope that you get your tank set back up again one day, that Nuvo 20 got potential. 

GLWS

Your tank is quite beautiful thats for sure. I cant look at it - makes me want to put my 20 back up LOL. Wouldn't be smart since I am moving in a few months. 

Thank you!

Elizabeth94
1 minute ago, Zeal0201 said:

IM new to the hobby have any nick nacks youre trying to get rid of?

As of right now just the items above. That may change in the near future though. Good luck with everything, it sure is an addicting hobby.. 

To those of you who are interested, I have never shipped before. I may be willing to ship the mp10 and ato. 

1 minute ago, Elizabeth94 said:

As of right now just the items above. That may change in the near future though. Good luck with everything, it sure is an addicting hobby.. 

To those of you who are interested, I have never shipped before. I may be willing to ship the mp10 and ato. 

Alright if youre willing to get ride of stuff here or there ill be around:)

ill grab ato and mp10 if your willing to ship to Houston

I need a ato in my peninsula 14 and wave maker. I put that in my jbj and now toping off my small tank manually every day lol

Elizabeth94
15 minutes ago, Biglex said:

ill grab ato and mp10 if your willing to ship to Houston

I need a ato in my peninsula 14 and wave maker. I put that in my jbj and now toping off my small tank manually every day lol

Sorry, already sold. I just dont know how to delete the post. 

Its been a while since I had a tank up, but I hear you. Daily top off is so annoying even for small tanks. This little ato was probably the best investment when I had my tank. GL

Liz

• Recommended Discussions