ReefCleaners.org

The End has come!

KuruptPixel

KuruptPixel

Hey Reefer’s!

It is with great excitement and a bit of sadness that I am announcing the end of The Salt Tank Society.

The Salt Tank Society was started for me to funnel some of my creativity and put out some shirts based around this hobby I love. I got to do that and it was a great learning experience. I got to interact with people who enjoyed what I was doing. I shipped out a bunch of shirts and learned a lot in the process.

I never had a solid plan going in and I feel most of my feeds reflected that and were a bit muddled over all. Not having a true business plan or goal made it too easy to slip and slide all over the place. To be honest I wasn’t expecting it to last this long so the constant change in direction was welcome. I would try certain things and see where they landed or if people liked it but then I’d move on too quickly.

However, this isn’t the end! About a year ago I wrote down a word in my notepad with the rest of my random Salt Tank ideas. It sat there until a month ago when I had a very clear thought about where to take this. The word? Reefessional.

Reefessional Clothing Co. was born.

With clear direction and vision I plan to take Reefessional to the level I couldn’t have gotten to with the Society. Starting fresh allows me to create that vision the way I wanted to and focus on the business side as well so more people can get their hands on some great reef tank shirts. I have soft-launched Reefessional.com so you can follow along with the progress and get ready for official product launches.

The Salt Tank Society was a great learning experience and I appreciate all of you who supported it! I hope you all join me on the next phase for bigger and better things in the very near future.

SaltTankSociety.com will be up and running for about 2 more weeks if you are interested in getting any last products! These designs will not be available on Reefessional in their current state. Now make sure to follow us @REEFESSIONAL, connect with us using #REEFESSIONAL and visit our new site for news and updates if you’re interested in sticking with me and seeing some great, new designs for our reef tank lifestyle!

Thank you so much!

Cory

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Recommended Discussions