Coral Vue Hydros

** NEW WEBSITE ** inTankAquatics.com Soft Launch

inTank

After 10 years inTank FINALLY has a new website.  And while there are many more details to go through and some that will just pop up the new website is LIVE

http://intankaquatics.com/

We will have more announcements soon as we celebrate our 10 year anniversary.  inTank was born on Nano-Reef.com and it's been a fun ride :)

NEW SITE

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Mariaface said:

Aw yis, order number 6! :happydance:

Aw yis more like #2.  There were a few test orders :)  Apparently not enough for real world action.....  We'll get there after using 6 different shopping platforms you would think sending a fricking tracking number would be easier.  But the harder the learning curve the more functional a software can be.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Looks really good. Not sure if it is my connection but the website is "quicker".

-Dave

Thanks.  It should be quicker and modern.  Our other software was abandoned by the developers and hadn't been updated since 2013......

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

You know what that means @StevieT? We're gettin' old ?

Crazy to think about.  Crazy to think how much work was put in the past 10 years in business and life.

And crazy to think about I came here to screw around to learn saltwater reefing and now there is a crumb cruncher running around StevieWorld

• Like 3
2 hours ago, StevieT said:

Aw yis more like #2.  There were a few test orders :)  Apparently not enough for real world action.....  We'll get there after using 6 different shopping platforms you would think sending a fricking tracking number would be easier.  But the harder the learning curve the more functional a software can be.

Wow! My order at 8:30 this morning was already #60005! You are cranking out some orders with the new site! Which, btw, looks great!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, dawz2 said:

Wow! My order at 8:30 this morning was already #60005! You are cranking out some orders with the new site! Which, btw, looks great!

LOL.  We had around 52,000 orders on our old system.  Crazy!

• Like 2