Pod Your Reef

Grape Monti - Free, Chicago Area

kimberbee

Moving the tank in 2 weeks and don't want the hassle of transporting the handful of grape monti frags I have. 

Probably 6-8 frags of varying sizes from quarter up to palm sized. 

Evening pickup in 60445.

• 1 month later...

Curious if you have these and if youd be willing to ship.  Ill pay shipping for them and take the risk.

I would love that palm size. Please let us know if you’d consider shipping. I’ll pay for the shipping fee. Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, Brian1313 said:

Curious if you have these and if youd be willing to ship.  Ill pay shipping for them and take the risk.

On 5/17/2018 at 8:12 PM, Noinoi24 said:

I would love that palm size. Please let us know if you’d consider shipping. I’ll pay for the shipping fee. Thanks 

I moved about 2 months ago and unfortunately l lost about half of the monti frags I had. The ones remaining have suffered and nothing is much bigger than a half-dollar. 

The pieces aren't pretty and will surely take a while to look their best again. 

I can consider shipping, so long as the buyer pays shipping and agrees that I cannot guarantee safe arrival so no refunds whatsoever. Honestly, for the cost of 2-day shipping, you're better off trying to source locally. 

• 3 months later...
  • Recommended Discussions