ReefCleaners.org

Marine Depot

burtbollinger

this is awesome....planning to do a planted tank build soon.   this is tremendously helpful...

BUT....Can someone at Marine Depot please look into carrying the Aquascaper line of tanks and accessories?  I watch a ton of George Farmer videos and its a shame there is no way to currently get his signature tank.

http://www.evolutionaqua.com/aquariums/the-aquascaper.html

George Farmer...if Marine Depot could team with him to distribute the Aquascaper line, $$$$$$
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC210QPUiYoCjm9IEuu5SHLQ

I need an Aquascaper 600 very badly.

• Thanks 1
Marine Depot
15 hours ago, burtbollinger said:

this is awesome....planning to do a planted tank build soon.   this is tremendously helpful...

BUT....Can someone at Marine Depot please look into carrying the Aquascaper line of tanks and accessories?  I watch a ton of George Farmer videos and its a shame there is no way to currently get his signature tank.

http://www.evolutionaqua.com/aquariums/the-aquascaper.html

George Farmer...if Marine Depot could team with him to distribute the Aquascaper line, $$$$$$
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC210QPUiYoCjm9IEuu5SHLQ

I need an Aquascaper 600 very badly.

Hi burtbollinger,

Awesome! These plants are really great. It's cool George had a video about them!

We actually carried Evolution Aqua Pure bio balls years ago but they never really caught on in the US. I tried them and was impressed by how long they last. Anyhoo, I sent our purchasing manager a link to the landing page for the Aquascaper Aquariums.

What specifically about the tanks do you like? Specific Sizes? Stand Options? Glass Thickness?

Aquariums are tricky to deal with logistically. Perhaps we can work with an existing vendor like AquaMaxx to offer a tank with the specifications that are important to you.

Marine Depot
15 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

The MD Salad Bar ...  I like it 

Thanks! We hope to offer more types of plants and macro-algae in the future. It's satisfying to grow stuff! ;)

l718528-salad-bar-animated-led-sign.gif

• Like 2
burtbollinger
19 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Hi burtbollinger,

Awesome! These plants are really great. It's cool George had a video about them!

We actually carried Evolution Aqua Pure bio balls years ago but they never really caught on in the US. I tried them and was impressed by how long they last. Anyhoo, I sent our purchasing manager a link to the landing page for the Aquascaper Aquariums.

What specifically about the tanks do you like? Specific Sizes? Stand Options? Glass Thickness?

Aquariums are tricky to deal with logistically. Perhaps we can work with an existing vendor like AquaMaxx to offer a tank with the specifications that are important to you.

I am just a big fan of Farmer and his videos and I like that he had input on the design and the stand...especially the Aquascaper 600.  I like the footprint of the tank, and the design of the stand.

Marine Depot
Just now, burtbollinger said:

I am just a big fan of Farmer and his videos and I like that he had input on the design and the stand...especially the Aquascaper 600.  I like the footprint of the tank, and the design of the stand.

Do'h! You said Aquascaper 600 in your original post. Sorry about that!

Thank you for the response. We will see what we can do!

I was not aware of his channel before but I just subscribed under my personal account as well as the Marine Depot account so I can dig in later!

AS600

• 26 Gallons
  • 26.6" L x 19.7" W x 14.1" H
  • 8mm thick glass

The closest comparable tank we have now is probably:

Tall Cuboid 32.1

• 32.1 Gallons
  • 23.7" L x 17.8" W x 17.8" H
  • 6mm thick glass

We have our weekly marketing/purchasing meeting today so we'll chat about your recommendations.

burtbollinger
49 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Do'h! You said Aquascaper 600 in your original post. Sorry about that!

Thank you for the response. We will see what we can do!

I was not aware of his channel before but I just subscribed under my personal account as well as the Marine Depot account so I can dig in later!

AS600

• 26 Gallons
  • 26.6" L x 19.7" W x 14.1" H
  • 8mm thick glass

The closest comparable tank we have now is probably:

Tall Cuboid 32.1

• 32.1 Gallons
  • 23.7" L x 17.8" W x 17.8" H
  • 6mm thick glass

We have our weekly marketing/purchasing meeting today so we'll chat about your recommendations.

Not to toot George Farmer's horn, but IMO he is single best ambassador for planted tanks in the world....nice, personable, fun to watch, detailed and supremely talented...he's the reason I'm diving in to planted tanks after my Reefer 170 project is complete here in a few months.

Definitely give his videos a watch.

• Thanks 1
  • Recommended Discussions