inTank Media Baskets

Nuvo 24 filtering ( EU tank user)

Dutchtank

Hi there, I am from The Netherlands, Europe and since 3 months the owner of a Nuvo 24 (thicker glass)
First of all sorry for any mis spelled words, English is not my main language. 
My main question is at the lower part of the text..sorry for the long intro.

Over here the IM tanks are not that populair, specially since the only importer in the EU just announced that IM stopt exporting to the EU.

The second thing is that tank owners in the EU (specially in The Netherlands) have a different view in techniques and keeping a reeftank.

For example, Chemipure Blue, everybody in the USA seems to use that stuff, over here only 10% knows what it is.
Using Chaetomorpha is a big thing in the USA, over here just a few people use it in there sumps.

So.. because IM is bigger in USA, I like to ask a question about the filtering people use over there in USA,again because there are more users of this type of tank over there.

Right now I have mine tank set up with this:

Dead rock,ro/di water, red sea pro salt, 1 custom caddy, 1 stock mediabasket,both with filterflosh on top, below chaeto and fug light that are on at night when main led is off.

Big reactor with biopellets, small reactor with rowaphos, IM ghost skimmer, auto top off, Maxpect RSX 200 set to pre loaded mixed reef shedule 

2 clown fishes,

1 cleaner shrimp

1 turbo snail

1 blue legged hermite

1 nassalius snale

1 valencienna sexguttata ( 6 spotted goby)

2 pieces of starpolip

1 pumping xenia

1 frogspawn

Now.. my question.
I am think of changing the filtering to this:

Filterflosh, and below ????? do not know yet??? in custom caddy

Filterflosh, and below Purifen in the other stock mediabasket.

Chemipure elite in bag in smaller reactor for better water flow trough chemipure.

Tunze 9001 skimmer ( better performance then the IM ghost that fits this tank)

What do you guys suggest of my new idea for filtering this small tank?

My main goal was to create a save place to have a copepods breathing place, so I can have a Manderin goby one day.

But no matter how many copepods I but in there, they are all gone after a few days, non on them will stay in the back of the tank..

So no manderin I think...

20180310_134015.jpg