inTank Media Baskets

LITTLE BLUE| IM30L (picking up pieces after the crush)

A Little Blue

A Little Blue
On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 1:58 PM, spectra said:

Whats a vacation :unsure:

On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 4:21 PM, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Enjoy the vacation! I have no clue what those are lol. 

It's a time off that is not planned by you but it is you who pays for it. In a nutshell.

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
16 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

It's a time off that is not planned by you but it is you who pays for it. In a nutshell.

One day I'm gonna take one :wink:. How have you been?? Everything good?

• Like 1
mitten_reef
17 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

In a nutshell. Me and wife about our June long weekend. 

Wife: should we stay an extra night? We’re already gonna be there.  It’ll be less than $300. 

me: well, I guess so, sound like you got it already planned. 

🤣

• Haha 2
A Little Blue
6 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

One day I'm gonna take one :wink:. How have you been?? Everything good?

Yeah, all good. Didn't have had a chance to play with new gear or even test it for that matter. Got $60 Bluetooth doser that has potential but again, no time for reefing during these opening weeks of BBQ season, graduations and such. Maybe in two weeks when back from Cali.

In a nutshell. Me and wife about our June long weekend.

Wife: should we stay an extra night? We’re already gonna be there.  It’ll be less than $300. 

me: well, I guess so, sound like you got i t already planned.

I don't even wanna know where we're going or how much it costs. That's how exited I get about my vaca.

As long as I am not chained to beach chair in your typical brochure resort, I'm good. 

Edited by A Little Blue
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Yeah, all good. Didn't have had a chance to play with new gear or even test it for that matter. Got $60 Bluetooth doser that has potential but again, no time for reefing during these opening weeks of BBQ season, graduations and such. Maybe in two weeks when back from Cali.

I don't even wanna know where we're going or how much it costs. That's how exited I get about my vaca.

As long as I am not chained to beach chair in your typical brochure resort, I'm good. 

But being chained to a chair with a fruity adult beverage and some decent bikini views :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
A Little Blue
On 5/30/2019 at 1:39 PM, spectra said:

But being chained to a chair with a fruity adult beverage and some decent bikini views :unsure:

Decent bikini views? Dream on brother. 

Stayed n San Diego now LA (shithole), SF next. 

2 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Decent bikini views? Dream on brother. 

Stayed n San Diego now LA (shithole), SF next. 

You're in LA now?

2 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Yeah. Can’t wait to move on. 

Lol, I dont blame you.

Where abouts?

I'm driving through tomorrow

A Little Blue
2 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Lol, I dont blame you.

Where abouts?

I'm driving through tomorrow

Went to Dolby theater to see a stage prep for Denzel Washington lifetime award achievement. Got assaulted by crazy junkies and homeless on the Hollywood blvd. and trying to get the F out of here as soon as possible. Heading to Santa Monica and then SF. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, A Little Blue said:

Went to Dolby theater to see a stage prep for Denzel Washington lifetime award achievement. Got assaulted by crazy junkies and homeless on the Hollywood blvd. and trying to get the F out of here as soon as possible. Heading to Santa Monica and then SF. 

What are youd doing out there? Work or family event?? LA is really that bad?

10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

What are youd doing out there? Work or family event?? LA is really that bad?

Parts of it.  That's not even that bad.

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Is the Blvd a bad part? Only seen it on TV

A Little Blue
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Is the Blvd a bad part? Only seen it on TV

Sure there are some nice areas with big fences (or Trump approved “walls”) and beaches are also decent but holly shit....... homelessness and filth is quiet alarming. I couldn’t wait to get in my car and move. Planned to stay in LA overnight but honestly I couldn’t and wouldn’t even if you paid me to stay. Felt itchy and in need of a shower. My daughter felt the same way. 

It’s “pleasure” trip btw. 

Gotta go. Got a phone call that my daughter got into car accident. 

• Wow 1
43 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Sure there are some nice areas with big fences (or Trump approved “walls”) and beaches are also decent but holly shit....... homelessness and filth is quiet alarming. I couldn’t wait to get in my car and move. Planned to stay in LA overnight but honestly I couldn’t and wouldn’t even if you paid me to stay. Felt itchy and in need of a shower. My daughter felt the same way. 

There's some beautiful spots and beautiful neighborhoods ..... but you only need to walk a block or two in any direction to find yourself on the evening news.  That's why I live north of LA, out of the shit. 

Hope your daughter is ok.

• Like 2
A Little Blue
50 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

There's some beautiful spots and beautiful neighborhoods ..... but you only need to walk a block or two in any direction to find yourself on the evening news.  That's why I live north of LA, out of the shit. 

Hope your daughter is ok.

Thanks, she’s fine. A little shaken but that’s about it. Dealing with insurance and rental now. 

Everyone was fine so it’s just money (in my case) and very important lesson in life for her. 

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

Oh no I hope she's ok :sad:

edit: I'm glad shes ok, sorry I didn't read all the way down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
A Little Blue
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh no I hope she's ok :sad:

edit: I'm glad shes ok, sorry I didn't read all the way down

Thanks, she’s fine. 👍

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...