inTank Media Baskets

trouble connecting bluefish controller

NanoTrav

I'm trying to set up my light with bluefish for the first time. I've been blinking up and I get the card to flash green but my phone just shows "configuring" until it times out. Maybe I'm missing something simple. My network password is correct.

SaltyBuddha
3 minutes ago, NanoTrav said:

I was trying to connect to 5G. Thanks! It's working now!

That was my exact problem when I first got it. You will love the light! Start slow and acclimate your corals!

I'm just going to post this question here instead of making a new topic. I'm trying to use one of the presets but it keeps going back to Figi. How do I use a preset and change it's start time? When I select a preset, I put in my time then lights go on, then off and screen shows figi again with just the lime lights on.

Edit: I think I figured it out! :)

On 4/8/2018 at 11:20 AM, NanoTrav said:

I'm just going to post this question here instead of making a new topic. I'm trying to use one of the presets but it keeps going back to Figi. How do I use a preset and change it's start time? When I select a preset, I put in my time then lights go on, then off and screen shows figi again with just the lime lights on.

Edit: I think I figured it out! :)

Glad everything is good to go. Sorry I was in Orlando for the RAP show. 

Hit me up with anything else you need!