inTank Media Baskets

Custom CDA 87G

Ebn

1 hour ago, DaveFason said:

Great update! 

Thanks Dave!

1 hour ago, 1891Bro said:

Everything looks great! Awesome build. Where’s a new full tank photo? What part of the Bay you in? What LFS did you pick up that tabling colony from?

No new FTS at the moment. Terrible glare from the windows that it sits in between. Have to wait until the sun goes down and usually I don't remember to take a pic by then. I'm in the South Bay; Santa Clara/Campbell to be more specific. The tabling acro is from Neptune Aquatics in San Jose. It's an aquaculture piece from someone else's tank. The grower breaks off huge chunks and brings it in. There's one in the flats which is bigger than mine when I original got it.

I read that A. hyacinthus tables were hard to grow, but this one is a proven piece which has been in captivity for awhile. Circled area is how big the colony was when I first got it 3 months ago (4/5/18).

image.png.a976a52f05a08f3a8cc846438afd55b5.png

4 minutes ago, Ebn said:

Thanks Dave!

No new FTS at the moment. Terrible glare from the windows that it sits in between. Have to wait until the sun goes down and usually I don't remember to take a pic by then. I'm in the South Bay; Santa Clara/Campbell to be more specific. The tabling acro is from Neptune Aquatics in San Jose. It's an aquaculture piece from someone else's tank. The grower breaks off huge chunks and brings it in. There's one in the flats which is bigger than mine when I original got it.

I read that A. hyacinthus tables were hard to grow, but this one is a proven piece which has been in captivity for awhile. Circled area is how big the colony was when I first got it 3 months ago (4/5/18).

image.png.a976a52f05a08f3a8cc846438afd55b5.png

That’s awesome. I could probably hit your place with a rock. I’m all but next door to Archbishop Mitty church/high school. Neptune’s is the best. I need to join BAR but I’m just too lazy I reckon. 

Sun is getting lower, don’t gyp on that tank shot bro. 

Haha, you're really close by! Join BAR just for the camaraderie and be part of the members only swap. The crystal jade was picked up then.

DIdn't get a chance to take a pic. Left work early yesterday at 2:30 and have been in Santa Cruz at friends' place. 

• 2 months later...

Worked in San Jose for summer, had lunch in Campbell (Blue Line Pizza 👍), hope to return after I graduate in May, already made my BAR account lol. Have been waiting four years to get back into SPS! 

"Seapora reactor fed my Kamoer pump" --> so Kalkwasser? Or you're doing i.e. biopellets and three part?

Edit: Saw your calc reactor. How often are you maintaining or fine-tuning this guy? Any issues yet?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...