• fishfreak0114
    • ChristopherDido
    • teenyreef
    • natalia_la_loca
    • MedievalITGuy
    • hinnenkm
    • ajmckay

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/2018 at 07:00 PM

3 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

How do I vote? :unsure: 

May have screwed it up haha. 

I wonder if the order of the picos in your post actually effects the results, especially to those voting from mobile. 

I think since you already voted you can't vote again unfortunately.  The contestants are listed in the order in which they officially entered the contest.  They've been listed in that order in the FTS thread throughout the contest and I wanted to keep it consistent.

13 minutes ago, metrokat said:

Voted - wish the contestants were listed alphabetically.

The contestants are listed in the order in which they officially entered the contest.  They've been listed in that order in the FTS thread throughout the contest and I wanted to keep it consistent.

11 minutes ago, metrokat said:

Also - my screen shows the categories for voting numbered 4-5-6. What happened to 1-2-3?

Really confusing.

They were originally 1, 2, and 3 but because Harry voted before I had the poll all set up, his votes ended up counting for random contestants when I updated the poll options.  That wasn't fair, so I had to delete the original 3 categories and add 3 new ones and for some reason it numbers them starting at 4 even though the original questions were deleted.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Felicia said:

I think since you already voted you can't vote again unfortunately.  The contestants are listed in the order in which they officially entered the contest.  They've been listed in that order in the FTS thread throughout the contest and I wanted to keep it consistent.

The contestants are listed in the order in which they officially entered the contest.  They've been listed in that order in the FTS thread throughout the contest and I wanted to keep it consistent.

They were originally 1, 2, and 3 but because Harry voted before I had the poll all set up, his votes ended up counting for random contestants when I updated the poll options.  That wasn't fair, so I had to delete the original 3 categories and add 3 new ones and for some reason it numbers them starting at 4 even though the original questions were deleted.

I didn't even notice the 4,5,6.  I guess I'm not too observant :lol:.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, gena said:

I didn't even notice the 4,5,6.  I guess I'm not too observant :lol:.  

Me either gena, but I have been accused of being oblivious! ?

• Haha 5
HarryPotter
20 hours ago, Felicia said:

I think since you already voted you can't vote again unfortunately. 

Thats unfortunate! Oh well, im used to ******* up.  :mellow:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Thats unfortunate! Oh well, im used to ******* up.  :mellow:

Sorry, Harry!  I wasn't planning to vote since I've been so involved with hosting.  If you'd like, you can pm me your votes and I can use my vote for you.  :)

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Is it bad that I haven't voted yet? I can't decide! :scarry:

I don't plan on voting since I've been so involved with hosting, but if I was going to vote, I don't know how I would decide either!  There are so many wonderful options to choose from and they're each so unique and creative that its hard to compare them!

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Felicia said:

I don't plan on voting since I've been so involved with hosting, but if I was going to vote, I don't know how I would decide either!  There are so many wonderful options to choose from and they're each so unique and creative that its hard to compare them!

I wavered so much between so many contestant and I was making myself crazy.  Finally I just chose but if I did it again I would probably choose different ones, cause I am not exactly which of the many in my mind that I went with, Ha ha!

• Like 4
10 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Is it bad that I haven't voted yet? I can't decide! :scarry:

I just voted yesterday.  I'm so thankful for the 250 word limit. :)  Although it was extremely difficult to decide on the build journal winner without reading every one of everybody's posts.  I browsed through everbody's threads, but still.

27 minutes ago, vlangel said:

Finally I just chose but if I did it again I would probably choose different ones, cause I am not exactly which of the many in my mind that I went with, Ha ha!

I remember way back when that you could change your selection in polls.  I kind of miss that.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Felicia said:

Umm. What if I want to change my vote? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, metrokat said:

I still haven't voted. Seems like I find something new to like about each entry every day. I guess I'm just indecisive :unsure:

• Like 4

Got my vote in... it took me awhile because everything was so beautiful and creative that choosing was difficult. Job well done everyone!

• Like 4
Christopher Marks
22 hours ago, metrokat said:

I don't think it's possible with the current poll, once votes are submitted they're in for good.

• Thanks 1
ChristopherDido

Voted!  Tie currently for Best Overall!  Good luck everyone!  This has been so fun and it's definitely staying up for awhile, just added a Porcelain Anemone Crab!  Thanks for the community that this has shown me!

• Like 4

There’s just over 24 hours left to vote! Make sure you get your votes in before noon (PST) tomorrow! We’ve got a close race so make your vote count!

• Like 4
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Creative Container Contest - Final Results
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic