inTank Media Baskets

This is WAR: Trachyphillia vs Scolymia

dawz2

25 minutes ago, dawz2 said:

These guys have been cozy for 6 weeks...until last night! Or, at least, that's what it looks like. Is this what war looks like?

2018-03-27_06-01-35.thumb.JPG.3e550c4dbf8253dae293140a81f27c63.JPG

Yes.......That’s officially a coral war. Better move one or let us know who wins in the Coral Fight Club thread. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yes.......That’s officially a coral war. Better move one or let us know who wins in the Coral Fight Club thread. 

Thanks! I separated them after I took the pic. I didn't see any physical damage to the scoly, but the lights hadn't come on yet. I will add my experience to the Coral Fight Club after 24 hours.

Scoly wins! Poor Trachy has some shriveled flesh where stinger tentacles were attached. They've been separated and I gave them a stern tongue lashing! Scoly is sorry for what she did!

2018-03-27_12-36-35.thumb.JPG.60294848cd9866affc97f717bd6ab0cc.JPG

2018-03-27_12-39-46.thumb.JPG.13b9d9a7b80fd311b2825e478ff0499a.JPG

On 27/03/2018 at 8:31 AM, WV Reefer said:

I did not know one of these existed, otherwise, I'd have posted about my gorg vs gorg

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, dawz2 said:

Scoly wins! Poor Trachy has some shriveled flesh where stinger tentacles were attached. They've been separated and I gave them a stern tongue lashing! Scoly is sorry for what she did!

Are you sure she is? does she look remorseful? I don't know... I think she's looks smug.

6 minutes ago, Sunstar said:

Are you sure she is? does she look remorseful? I don't know... I think she's looks smug.

She know she's the queen of the tank and can get away with anything!