Innovative Marine Aquariums

Legendary Coral's SPRING CLEANING SALE - EXCLUSIVE N-R CONTEST! INSANE UPDATE 400+ Corals!!! Starts 4/14/18

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals
Hey there reefers,

We're going to make this nice and easy. Instead of making you guys wait piece by piece, we're going to be unleashing EVERYTHING all at once!!! No this is not a live sale, just one huge update with an even bigger sale! This means no need to sit at your computer for hours waiting to updates, no need to fight over the same coral over everyone else, and best of all you can view all of the selections at once. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Everything will be listed on our website: www.legendary-corals.com

We're going to be offering over 400+ WYSIWYG pieces this time with plenty of quantity on each coral type to give everyone a fair chance of purchasing. Since the pieces are WYSIWYG, it is first come first served.

The Legendary Spring Cleaning Sale Event (Rules may change at anytime. By participating in this sale you will automatically agree to the following rules):

• WHEN:
    • Date: 10:00am (PST) on Saturday, April 14th. The sale will last until Saturday April 28th (2 weeks).
    • Communication will be solely through email: legendarycorals@gmail.com. We will not be able to reply to PMs very quickly, so please email us for the fastest response.
  • CORALS:
    • 400+ Pure WYSIWYG Corals, posted ALL AT ONCE!!!
    • All corals will be added to our website along with the thread that has a link to the site. Look under the "Spring Cleaning" tab of our site. The tab will be broken up into categories indicating which type of corals is being offered "Zoanthids, LPS, SPS, Softies."
    • Snipers be ready! All corals are heavily discounted from their already awesome prices.
    • All corals will be left up until Saturday, April 28th (2 weeks from start)
    • Under the rare case that the coral is not well to ship, you will receive a similar piece if in stock. If no coral is in stock, then we will refund you.
  • PAYMENT:
    • PayPal only, first come first served.
    • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, etc. No credit or coupons can be applied. We cannot stress this enough. All sales are final, and we will not be refunding orders.
    • Your item is NOT yours until it's payed for. If it's in your cart, it isn't safe from other reefers!
    • If for some reason you and someone else got the same coral, the first person to check out will win the coral. We will notify you if we have a similar item we can offer.
  • SHIPPING:
    • Shipping options/ dates are available at the end of your checkout process. Shipping will be a flat fee of $50 ($30 for CA). You can order as many items as you want and the shipping rate will be a flat fee (with the exception of orders over 30 pieces, we may need to send out a second box).
    • We will ONLY ship to the address on your PayPal. So please have this updated on your account to avoid any confusion. This includes any work addresses.
    • We will NOT allow combined shipments (no combining shipping with another customer).
    • We will need at least 24 hours to process your order, so items will NOT be shipped out on the same day of purchase.
    • LOCALS: Choose the local pick up option under the shipping tabs (will most likely be at the very end past all the dates). Please notify which Tuesday/Thursday you can meet up (7:30PM/8:00PM).
  • FAQs:

NANO-REEF EXCLUSIVE CONTEST!!! 

This community is one of the best and we can't thank you guys enough for supporting us. So, for this sale we're going to be running a fun little contest!

25778793497_b46d9682a4_b.jpg

• What is the contest?
    • We have an amazing new zoanthid morph (above) that we plan on releasing for the first time during the sale. We're going to let one lucky Nano-Reefer who participates in this sale name this piece and have a frag included in their box (retails for $99.99 for 1p). We'll also put on our site your username as the namer of the morph, to let others know of your creative accomplishment.
  • How do I win?!
    • It's pretty simple. Think of an awesome name you think we'll like, be a member of Nano-Reef and post the name on this thread. If we choose you, you win! Details below!
  • Rules to follow to win!
    • Date: Starting from now until the end of April 14th.
    • Each participant is allowed to suggest only TWO names for the zoanthid morph. If you suggest more than two, you will be disqualified. Think fast and be sure to check around if someone else has already suggested the same name before you, as we'll be picking them first and not you.
    • You must participate in the sale (make a purchase) on the first day of the sale in order to keep your frag. If no order is made by the first day, your eligibility is cancelled and we'll choose a name that we like from another participant. There's no minimum to an order, just as long as you purchase something on the first day you're good to go! 

BENEPETS and PE MYSIS SPONSORED!!!
39230032530_7311b8f8ba_b.jpg

We've been using Benepets as one of our coral food choices and PE Mysis for our fish with great results. We reached out to these companies at one of the trade shows recently and they both offered to give us enough samples for you guys! So now everyone can try out a bit of what we call "the good stuff." We'll be including samples of both in every box this sale and all future orders until supplies last. We hope that you guys enjoy these products as much as we do, just a little something to help improve the quality of your reef.

CUSTOM STAMPED BOXES!!!
It took us awhile to finally have them done, but all orders will receive custom stamped Legendary Corals boxes now! Just a little personal touch to your orders.
41512278002_d7f2911595_b.jpg

27683559778_ba55f65dee_b.jpg

39744642390_6347b8ef2d_b.jpg

SPRING CLEANING SALE SNEAK PEEKS
Just a small sneak peek of some of the pieces you'll find in the Spring Cleaning Sale. There's plenty of new goodies that we've been excited to share. :)

25778793837_21527ea9fe_b.jpg

39029331040_85a0cd9669_b.jpg

26968935328_da5cf75afb_b.jpg

40797003982_0bb73ccf3d_b.jpg

25778794397_80e9c1546e_b.jpg

39029340520_be8a5ca056_b.jpg

26093739687_ed8b451ea0_b.jpg

27094525238_c24ae22e32_b.jpg

And lastly, have fun! Let's make this into another great event!

Cheers,
Darwin

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I would name those beautiful zoanthids either festival/carnival lights, or early morning sunrise zoas. Thanks for this opportunity and can’t wait for the sale! 

-Ava 

• Like 4
Legendary Corals
6 minutes ago, AvaS said:

Are there going to be any acans in this sale by chance? Thanks and let me know 

Yes! There will be some standard green ones along with some very nice pink ones (they've been pink in our systems for months now!)

Ohhhh pink! I can’t wait and hope that I can pick one up ?? We will have to see if I even have room in my tank though because I am going to RAP Orlando the weekend before ? 

Legendary Corals
1 hour ago, AvaS said:

Ohhhh pink! I can’t wait and hope that I can pick one up ?? We will have to see if I even have room in my tank though because I am going to RAP Orlando the weekend before ? 

We'll be at RAP for fun also!

44 minutes ago, Legendary Corals said:

We'll be at RAP for fun also!

Really!? You won’t be vending though right? I am so excited as this will be my first RAP as well as first time even buying/ seeing corals from anywhere other than my LFS. I can’t wait!! 

• Like 1
Legendary Corals
20 hours ago, AvaS said:

Hi! I would name those beautiful zoanthids either festival/carnival lights, or early morning sunrise zoas. Thanks for this opportunity and can’t wait for the sale! 

-Ava 

Is it Festival Lights, or Carnival Lights? We're only accepting two names per person :)

18 hours ago, MrsK said:

These are amazing! I would love to see them named ROY G BIV or Cosmic Sex Zoas.

Thanks for the opportunity and happy reefing ❤

Ooo, those are good ones! 

tanacharison
22 hours ago, AvaS said:

-Ava 

I liked where you are going with this so my vote is.. LC Diwali

3 hours ago, Legendary Corals said:

Is it Festival Lights, or Carnival Lights? We're only accepting two names per person :)

Ooo, those are good ones! 

Hi! So sorry I just figured same thing, just different way of referring to it.. carnival lights than ?? ? 

I was going to suggest "Morning Glory Sunrise" as my first thought was that they look like morning glories and sunrise!  Then I kept reading and saw Ava suggested a similar name lol. :lol:

• Recommended Discussions