Christopher Marks
On 9/4/2018 at 5:53 AM, CarolinaShoreReef said:

EDFE780A-DF8B-4679-8948-E4209CDBA56A.gif

I like these little tank tour snippets 😄 

Big gif files but they're cool!

2 hours ago, CarolinaShoreReef said:

Getting a bit frisky in there 

133756F5-9BE6-41BB-AE8B-E6E41DDB5AF8.gif

Do you think it's affection or fighting?

• Haha 1
CarolinaShoreReef
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

I like these little tank tour snippets 😄 

Big gif files but they're cool!

Do you think it's affection or fighting?

Haha thank you! I believe it’s fighting that’ll hopefully lead to one becoming subservient to the other. 🤞 otherwise I don’t think it will turn out good for the weaker one 😬

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
CarolinaShoreReef

Keeping things steady in the lagoon. I want to get another fish and am debating trying another leopard wrasse. Probably what I’ll go with, they’re amazing! 

71F6AB51-14D7-4405-81FA-BAA7C2EB1EF5.gif

• Like 1

Bout time you uodated... Was your previous wrasse eating frozen? Did you deworm her? They are notorious for having internal parasites.

Added ya on Instagram to follow along 🙂

• Like 1
CarolinaShoreReef
14 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Bout time you uodated... Was your previous wrasse eating frozen? Did you deworm her? They are notorious for having internal parasites.

Added ya on Instagram to follow along 🙂

Haha life’s been busy! Yes my wrasse was eating 5 different frozen foods at the time. Ate up until the day it died but was losing a considerable amount of weight too.  I didn’t try deworming but someone advised me to next time medicate it’s food if I see the same issues. Added ya back! 

10 hours ago, LJ-Precision said:

I looks like you have been having great success with the AI Prime. I have been doing little research on it wondering if one would be able to handle my IM Fusion 20

I believe it should be fine so long as it’s no larger than 24x24. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without lineage it is a rose bta.

Honestly black widow nems are just a really nice rose bta from a certain lineage given a fancy name to jack the price up. Many rose can have black/dark disc with white webs/spots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
CarolinaShoreReef
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Without lineage it is a rose bta.

Honestly black widow nems are just a really nice rose bta from a certain lineage given a fancy name to jack the price up. Many rose can have black/dark disc with white webs/spots.

Very true, thanks for sharing! It’s quite possible it comes from a BW as it was a swap raffle giveaway (bought a clone from a local reefer). Stunning either way! 😁

• Like 1

Ya could be, they don't seem that uncommon tbh. Every 2 years or so its some new BTA that the market is obsessed with.

I mean this is a "Darth Maul" BTA - only 350 bucks..... it looks pretty familiar to me 😉

DM_BTA.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=

• Wow 1
CarolinaShoreReef
2 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Ya could be, they don't seem that uncommon tbh. Every 2 years or so its some new BTA that the market is obsessed with.

I mean this is a "Darth Maul" BTA - only 350 bucks..... it looks pretty familiar to me 😉

DM_BTA.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=

It’s quite possible I have the very first Darth Widowburst. I’ll start the bids at $1K 🔥

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...