SaltCritters.com

Possibly scammed by Adamhicks1988

reefinnewb

Well technically you should wait at least overnight, if not 24 hrs for the carrier to update status - they don't always update statuses intra-day.

No doubt this guy is shady though - keep on it

• Like 1
Sailingeric

Might be worth filing a small claims court against him.  You might not collect from him but you can get a judgement that will haunt him for awhile if he tries to buy a car or a house. 

• Like 4

Still nothing. Monday during lunch I'm filing a report.  Gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now it's time to take action. He's not responding to my messages anymore.

• Like 1
mbarton2010

Same thing happened to me around 2011. Sent the MP10 and never received the light. All communications stopped and nothing came of it. Good luck dude!

I did some research and it seems the dollar amount is too small to get anything done. I am going to sign up for the other forums and let them know. I tried getting in touch with his wife too but was blocked. Real stand up family. It's a shame they have kids that will never have a moral compass..

HarryPotter
23 minutes ago, reefinnewb said:

I did some research and it seems the dollar amount is too small to get anything done. I am going to sign up for the other forums and let them know. I tried getting in touch with his wife too but was blocked. Real stand up family. It's a shame they have kids that will never have a moral compass..

Have any other FB accounts?

Could always accidentally post a link to his page here by mistake and see if anyone here would be willing to deliver a quick note. 

Accidents happen on purpose sometimes... accidentally of course

• Like 1
HarryPotter
4 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Could always accidentally post a link to his page here by mistake and see if anyone here would be willing to deliver a quick note. 

Accidents happen on purpose sometimes... accidentally of course

Was on the Reef2Reef page linked on pg 1. 

redacted

If thats not allowed @admin feel free to delete; its accessible from reef2reef linked page too.  

Edited by Christopher Marks

Found him lol

Have a few good mates who are quite "internet famous" for their errrrrr adult skills on various chat sites, might have to call in a favour and send them his info ;) Sure his wife won't mind as she has the moral compass that he does lol x

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Possibly scammed by Adamhicks1988
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting until he least expects it. Might be a bit. But it's in my head. It may happen multiple times over a period of time.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, reefinnewb said:

I've been waiting until he least expects it. Might be a bit. But it's in my head. It may happen multiple times over a period of time.

I like your style :lol:

4 hours ago, reefinnewb said:

Man, I'd have to imagine it would be a huge pain for somebody to post a person's address on Craigslist selling cheap furniture or whatever and having randos knock on your front door all the time. Unrelated, just figure I'd chime in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Nocturnal said:

Man, I'd have to imagine it would be a huge pain for somebody to post a person's address on Craigslist selling cheap furniture or whatever and having randos knock on your front door all the time. Unrelated, just figure I'd chime in. 

You won’t believe the amount of replies you get if you put something half decent in the free section

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nocturnal said:

Except remember that in this case they have your address also...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, ajmckay said:

That back and forth would be awesome to watch :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ajmckay said:

I'm bankng on him losing it. It was through PM and he deleted his account. Already had that in mind. 

• Like 1
HarryPotter
4 minutes ago, reefinnewb said:

I'm bankng on him losing it. It was through PM and he deleted his account. Already had that in mind. 

Omg. Or post in the hookup section saying the code word is “Vortech” or something ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, benjho said:

lesson learned, think on the bright side, at least it's not something more than 1k! ;)

Yeah, just minimal dollars 

0PfMfYb.gif

• Like 1
pappadumplingz

Only just saw this thread, did a full read. Shame @reefinnewb couldn't go down the legal avenue, would have liked to see this bloke get what's coming. Would also like to see @embrit345 mates use internet justice on the guy, would be hilarious

12 hours ago, xthunt said:

You won’t believe the amount of replies you get if you put something half decent in the free section

I give away stuff all the time. People will take literally anything. Lol