ReefCleaners.org

Possibly scammed by Adamhicks1988

reefinnewb

HarryPotter
5 minutes ago, reefinnewb said:

I do! lol I sent him a picture of the back of the unit. So I have the pictures.

He's sending it back today. I'll see what happens.

What was the trade? Just curious. Ive been needing more water movement ;) 

CarolinaShoreReef
17 minutes ago, reefinnewb said:

Says I sent him a broken MP10, it blinks red.... It worked when I shipped it.

That's degenerate scum for ya. Hope it all works out for you. 

1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

Tell him to send it back and see what he says 

And ask why he deleted his account as soon as he made the deal before the item arrived

I did. He said he wants to keep to tapatalk. I said you know how that looks right, deleting your profile as soon as I send the item. 

Like I said, i'm holding out hope. I won't be surprised if it never shows up. He sent me a picture of it sitting there. I'll keep everyone updated.

If he does send it back. I have a spare controller from upgrading to a quiet drive. I'll swap it to test it.

• Like 4
CarolinaShoreReef
1 hour ago, Sunstar said:

I want to get an apex myself sometime....

Hello habibi sunstar!! I am a Nigerian prince and my baba is making me sell off my set up for the castle we are building, we are going with an inwall tank now! I can give you mine for very good pri$e!! I just need a bit of info ;) 

Sorry, it's probably too soon for this..

• Haha 5

LOL. Sorry your royal highness... I cannot accept your most generous offer  - my money keeps turning into wine :P (looks over at the 100 bottles she's made...

• Haha 3
CarolinaShoreReef
1 minute ago, Sunstar said:

LOL. Sorry your royal highness... I cannot accept your most generous offer  - my money keeps turning into wine :P (looks over at the 100 bottles she's made...

My baba and I love wine, that would suffice for an apex hahah 

bahaha. This is why I love this forum. I'm probably one of the last active members from this early on and this is the reason.

Still no update. Not holding my breath. Said he should have it out by noon. I do IT for a living as do all of my friends. Enough said.

• Like 1
Just now, StevieT said:

I make dead hooker bodies disappear for a living.  Enough said.

Good to know. How do I reach you "cleaner"

I make dead hooker bodies disappear for a living.  Enough said.***

I would think that is TOO much said....

22 minutes ago, StevieT said:

I make dead hooker bodies disappear for a living.  Enough said.

I would think this is actually TOO much said,

• Like 2
3 hours ago, reefinnewb said:

Says I sent him a broken MP10, it blinks red.... It worked when I shipped it.

So I bought a mp10 from @jbb_00 and yea I was wondering if it was broke at first bc it was blinking red hahhaa. After a quick Google I did a reset on it and it was good to go.. after talking a little more with jbb we came to the conclusion it was blinking red bc it was a slave or something like that to his other mp10.. anyways maybe it really is blinking red and he just need to reset it!!!! Thanks again jbb for the mp10 working great!!!!

• Like 1

It was a slave. He didn't communicate it with me at all. Just supposedly stopped the shipment of the Apex. Whole situation is screwed up.

1 minute ago, reefinnewb said:

It was a slave. He didn't communicate it with me at all. Just supposedly stopped the shipment of the Apex. Whole situation is screwed up.

Haha maybe he thinks you are the douch tring to scam him with a "broken" mp10 and just has horrible commutation skills not reaching out to you lol maybe try and tell him to reset it.. anyways good luck hope it works out for you!!! If not do the poop senders that would be too funny..

Meh, he deleted account, didn't tell you, made you find him. Scammer imo, he may even send it back now that his personal information was found but I think his intention was still clear. I'm sure he is coming up with some BS story if he does.

Its probably better he doesn't know about the 'slave' thing. Maybe he thinks its broke and will try to clear his name by sending it back instead of completing the scam. Hopefully he doesn't see this thread :P

• Like 1
HarryPotter
24 minutes ago, Weikel said:

So I bought a mp10 from @jbb_00 and yea I was wondering if it was broke at first bc it was blinking red 

I wouldn't be surprised, @jbb_00 is the sketchiest of the sketch! Im trading corals for a wavemaker with him, and im just hoping the box isn't full of excrement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
30 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I wouldn't be surprised, @jbb_00 is the sketchiest of the sketch! Im trading corals for a wavemaker with him, and im just hoping the box isn't full of excrement. 

Maybe you will get two boxes ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Weikel said:

So I bought a mp10 from @jbb_00 and yea I was wondering if it was broke at first bc it was blinking red hahhaa. After a quick Google I did a reset on it and it was good to go.. after talking a little more with jbb we came to the conclusion it was blinking red bc it was a slave or something like that to his other mp10.. anyways maybe it really is blinking red and he just need to reset it!!!! Thanks again jbb for the mp10 working great!!!!

Yeah i messed that up . Lol

Glad we got it figured out. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, reefinnewb said:

I do! lol I sent him a picture of the back of the unit. So I have the pictures.

He's sending it back today. I'll see what happens.

At least he says he'll send it back...  Did he confirm if he ever actually sent you the item he was supposed to?  If not then he was either planning to scam you all along or he was being a douche and making sure his piece worked before sending yours...

Also - I would make sure he knows that he must send back the original serial numbers.  He may play it off like "oh sorry I sent back the wrong one, but really yours didn't work either" and he'll want you to send the one he sent you back and this way he likely will try to burden you enough that you give up.

• Like 1

he provided me a tracking number but still said waiting for item for 3 days. I don't believe it ever shipped. He said he did. Not sure why you would create a label then not send the item. I guess it's cheaper to pay 12 bucks for a label and get 170 pump.  

Still hasn't shipped it. First told me by noon, now by the end of the day. I have his facebook chat. I could pull other info. If this doesn't work out, he will get tired of me before I get tired of him. 

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, i'm too nice of a guy.

• Christopher Marks changed the title to Possibly scammed by Adamhicks1988