ReefCleaners.org

What should I do?

lobster876

What should I get?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is going in my tank?

• Seahorses and pipefish( probably erectus seahorses and two pairs)
    • fowlr more aggressive tank (snowflake moray toby puffer possibly others)
    • other

So I lost everything in the recent storm as I had lost power for a week. Im moving down to a 10 gallon reef and trying decide what to do with my custom sixty gallon. Its a very skinny but very tall tank and trying to decide what to put in it.

1 minute ago, lobster876 said:

So I lost everything in the recent storm as I had lost power for a week. Im moving down to a 10 gallon reef and trying decide what to do with my custom sixty gallon. Its a very skinny but very tall tank and trying to decide what to put in it.

Seahorses will be more of a challenge, but will be awesome if you get it right!! :)  

I had a pipefish for 3 years before I lost him and I watched a friends for 6 weeks so I know the care requirments. His tank is gonna be my inspiration even though he has a 30 gallon.

Have you got a photo of your friend's tank? I love seeing pipe fish set ups. I only chose other on the survey as I had a (probably unrealistic) mental image of a group of pipe fish and garden eels in with tall sea grasses in a narrow tank 

I guess I am in the minority, but Seahorses and Pipefish don't appeal to me.  It won't provide the same eye catching fish or levels of activity that the other would.