Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tamberav's IM 25 Lagoon - Kuiter's Leopard Wrasse!

Tamberav

8 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Glad you are feeling better. It's amazing how quickly tanks can go from good to bad with a little neglect (mine usually occurs during the holidays and heavy/long work loads), so good to hear that yours is doing well despite being a little dirty. Looks great!

Thank you 🙂 luckily the sand just gets grungy and a little cyano pops up but the corals don't seem to notice.

7 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I like the Long Tentacle Plate. They are so cute when small. 

That torch looks nice too. 😀

I love the plate! It actually has yellowish lemon lime tips the camera can't seem to pick up. It's your fault I bought it lol....kept drooling over yours. At this rate I will need a tank upgrade with the way the plates grow. The big green one was the size of the new long tentacle one and the orange one...was about quarter size.

LA has bright red cousins of the plate I kind of want but $$$

6 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Hope you feel better soon! :flower:

I like the new additions - especially the elegance. :happy:

Thanks! It was kind of moody in the pic but opening up pretty big....bigger than I expected it to be. 

• Like 2

FTS from tonight of my dirty little tank. I wish I could get my other tanks to be this dirty... I guess wrasses and anthias poops are magical :wizard:

MVIMG_20190725_234355

• Like 8
  • Wow 5
Snow_Phoenix
11 hours ago, Tamberav said:

FTS from tonight of my dirty little tank. I wish I could get my other tanks to be this dirty... I guess wrasses and anthias poops are magical :wizard:

MVIMG_20190725_234355

Damn, Look at all that color! 😮 :wub:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 3:28 AM, ReeferBray said:

Wow wow amazing looking tank I love the peace garden at the back everything so into each other yet still very happy 

Thank you 🙂

I picked up an orangish hammer and a green torch... 

The zoas are also all popping off babies at an alarming rate...

MVIMG_20190809_000723.thumb.jpg.72a6d15702f16a94e89c6e64d925cfcd.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow 1
Snow_Phoenix
8 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

I picked up an orangish hammer and a green torch... 

The zoas are also all popping off babies at an alarming rate...

MVIMG_20190809_000723.thumb.jpg.72a6d15702f16a94e89c6e64d925cfcd.jpg

Those colorful zoas are Rastas, yes? I've been looking for some nice, colorful zoas. My LFS has a couple with fancy names, but honestly I'm just looking out for anything that appeals to me visually. Love, love your hammers too! FTS please! 😄 

10 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Those colorful zoas are Rastas, yes? I've been looking for some nice, colorful zoas. My LFS has a couple with fancy names, but honestly I'm just looking out for anything that appeals to me visually. Love, love your hammers too! FTS please! 😄 

Yup...rastas...I suddenly noticed every zoa had popped off babies over the last few days....my magicians have like 3 new babies out of nowhere.

Here is FTS behind dirty hazy glass lol... I can't even see my elegance from the front due to the frag rack mount of corals on the left. The plan is to rearrange and clean the glass tomorrow!

The yellow hammer is getting big!! Hopefully the tiny orange one takes over too!

MVIMG_20190809_002515

• Like 5
  • Wow 4
Snow_Phoenix
38 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Yup...rastas...I suddenly noticed every zoa had popped off babies over the last few days....my magicians have like 3 new babies out of nowhere.

Here is FTS behind dirty hazy glass lol... I can't even see my elegance from the front due to the frag rack mount of corals on the left. The plan is to rearrange and clean the glass tomorrow!

The yellow hammer is getting big!! Hopefully the tiny orange one takes over too!

MVIMG_20190809_002515

I like the nem rock on the far right of the pic - so jealous! Truly wish I could get another RFA someday. 

The tank looks awesome though. Growing corals = happy corals to me. How many fish do you have in this so far? :happy:

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

MVIMG_20190809_002515

Beautiful shot!

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

I like the nem rock on the far right of the pic - so jealous! Truly wish I could get another RFA someday. 

The tank looks awesome though. Growing corals = happy corals to me. How many fish do you have in this so far? :happy:

Four fish, will add a tiny springer damsel and keep it at 5. 

I am almost done with fish in all my tanks, would toss a pictus blenny in my macro tank in a heartbeat. I'll be happy to be done with fish tbh. Fish stress me out 😛

Only a handful of corals left to go as well. Then I can actually keep my money for once... idk what that will be like 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Snow_Phoenix
42 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Four fish, will add a tiny springer damsel and keep it at 5. 

I am almost done with fish in all my tanks, would toss a pictus blenny in my macro tank in a heartbeat. I'll be happy to be done with fish tbh. Fish stress me out 😛

Only a handful of corals left to go as well. Then I can actually keep my money for once... idk what that will be like 🤔

Yay for the Pictus! I no longer see them being sold on DD either. I'm still vainly hoping I could acquire at least one Pictus here. I miss mine so much. The Pictus was my first ever blenny. :happy:

Lol, the moment you think you're done - I bet you're going to wind up setting up another new tank (maybe another pico or so). This hobby is never done with people, even if people are done with it. :ninja::lol:

1 minute ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Yay for the Pictus! I no longer see them being sold on DD either. I'm still vainly hoping I could acquire at least one Pictus here. I miss mine so much. The Pictus was my first ever blenny. :happy:

Lol, the moment you think you're done - I bet you're going to wind up setting up another new tank (maybe another pico or so). This hobby is never done with people, even if people are done with it. :ninja::lol:

Lol I would only be done until we move... then BIG TANK! 😮

I figure the pictus should come around again eventually, seems seaonal here. 

When I am done with all the nano reefs.... I might just set up a planted freshwater :ninja:

• Like 4