Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Nanobox Duo + T5 Hybrid. Make an offer, needs to go!

wow.such.chris

wow.such.chris

I have taken down my tank and am looking o sell my DIY led/t5 hybrid light.

This is a housing from a Coralife 4x 24" T5 lunar fixture. I removed 2 of the T5s, as well as the lunar LEDs, and mounted a 4 channel Nanobox Duo M inside of it.

So total it has 2 24" T5s in the front and back each with individual reflectors, and a Nanobox Duo M (4 channels, moonlight channel, & lime LEDs) mounted in the middle. 4 channel Bluefish controlled with the t5s on a separate outlet. I'll also include the old nanobox duo gooseneck in case you want to restore it.

The nanobox fan is burnt out. It is an easy fix, but works fine without it since the t5 has a fan and the housing is looser around the nanobox than the original housing. It also needs a cover for the nanobox fan hole I cut into the top. It also could use a better plexiglass protector, I couldn't find a single piece big enough. The mounts for the T5s are VERY rough, and it wasn't a finished project when I took it down. With a little TLC this could be a really clean fixture, but it's currently a bit rough around the edges.

That being said, this thing works great for growing corals and has a great mix of flashy led and natural fluorescent spread. I really like the colors, and look of this light. I am selling because I have taken down the tank, sold all my stuff, and am moving across the globe.

2.jpg

1.jpg

wow.such.chris
2 hours ago, Noinoi24 said:

Can you separate the Nano Box Duo with it’s own casing and all? Or it came with that thing already?

I do not have the NB housing.

I can separating the nanobox from the light and sell you just the nanobox though. You could then just send it to Dave at Nanobox or order the housing and assemble it yourself. I do have the gooseneck for the housing.

wow.such.chris

Bump for the last day for sale. Moving to from Chicago to Hawaii Thursday morning, need to ship this tomorrow or it goes into storage.

wow.such.chris
2 hours ago, West1 said:

What version Nanobox LED's?

I'm not positive. It was made right when the lime LEDs were added.

wow.such.chris

Bump. Im back home and have the opportunity to sell this out of storage. Make an offer, only a few days to ship out.

• 11 months later...
wow.such.chris

Update!

I moved out, but will be going back home July 24th to August 6th and will be able to ship this stuff out.

Really would like to get rid of this stuff when I'm home. Make an offer, there's a good chance I'll let this go for cheap if there is little response.

I'm willing to talk about stripping out the NanoBox LED if I don't find anyone interested in the whole unit.

wow.such.chris

Bump. Just got home, needs to sell before I leave August 6th. Make an offer, lets talk!

• Recommended Discussions