Coral Vue Hydros

IIX|EVO13.5

Illuiix

Red_Blenny
1 hour ago, benjho said:

lolol yeh because these two corals are fast growers ahah. I doubt it gonna drop to cheap tho lol. itll probably drop to $80 a head for neptune the lowest, and yeah lol. Someone on socalireefs listed pink diamonds hella cheap!!! it was like 20 heads for only $30 wtf, i was like fk i regret buying mine at $300 lol... but all good it happens lol he sold it within the same day fkk not surprised. I will be seeing that sellers' tank sometime next weekend. I bought the neptunes from allen, "west coast frags" he has a garage setup like kyle lol

Yea I've noticed that people propagate them pretty often. Yours would be the first time I've seen it bigger than a quarter sized. Still, I prefer my shrooms to be bounce-less; I prefer normal or has textures like that CC Magic Carpet/CB Flame Shroom. I saw that seller for the $30 Pink Diamonds, I thought it was a steal.

I'll look up West Coast Frags, I remember seeing them at CFM.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Yea I've noticed that people propagate them pretty often. Yours would be the first time I've seen it bigger than a quarter sized. Still, I prefer my shrooms to be bounce-less; I prefer normal or has textures like that CC Magic Carpet/CB Flame Shroom. I saw that seller for the $30 Pink Diamonds, I thought it was a steal.

I'll look up West Coast Frags, I remember seeing them at CFM.

Yeah that's how I met allen ahah, from cfm. Yeah I know! my neptune bounce is pretty big ahha. I still like rhodactis the most or jawbreakers.

But this neptune bounce is hella metallic-y in person even without aquarium lights, it's hella shiny bright...that's why i'm in love with it rnow lol

Red_Blenny

Rhodactis are always great; though I'm surprised myself I didn't buy any at CFM.  Metallic/shiny corals are always awesome

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Red_Blenny said:

Rhodactis are always great; though I'm surprised myself I didn't buy any at CFM.  Metallic/shiny corals are always awesome

Neptune bounce is like the only coral I kno that’s super bright with no aquarium lights needed lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tamberav said:

I'm not super into bounce shrooms, but this one is pretty nice. 

Same here! I’m not into bounce mushrooms but when I saw this 1 in person how big and bright it was...I had to get it haha the dude was asking for more but I gave him a buy today offer lower and he accepted it! He must’ve been in a good mood ahah.

the only other bounce I might b interested in is the wwc bounce but I’m rly picky for what I want on a wwc bounce it has to have insane bigass bubbles covering the whole shroom and green yellow bubbles not jus yellow... hopefully I’ll see a wwc bounce that I like but I doubt it.

Alright it's time I'd show u my other things I got besides the neptunes that day. 

28279556758_a69c2e0189_z.jpg42152086341_ae68117394_z.jpg

28279556468_d5b711c95a_z.jpg

28279556078_7837337bc9_z.jpg41170368205_e97c1116b1_z.jpg

the shroom is bigger than I thought it was...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Christopher Marks said:

Love the zoanthid collection @benjho, it looks seriously surreal under actinic light! 😮

Traded in the gorgonian for a torch coral I see? 😄

Hahaha I'm glad u noticed the missing gorg!!

I have sold the nice gorg to a local reefer on here, funny thing, I actually sold him a coral before, about 4 years ago before I took a 3 yr break from the hobby.

Surprised we managed to meet again after I came back into the hobby lol. He was like hey I remember u, we met at a library for a coral purchase deal 4 years ago ahahah. That was back when I lived near a public library ahah.

Thanks broski Chris Mark! 😎

I hope to get some more colonies of zoas soon....hopefully some rarer ones.

• Like 1

Hehe I picked something up today!!! I got to name it for DC Corals too, DC Corals Ambush mushroom....

41625798935_bddf281955_z.jpg

Went to the OC frag swap today too! 

Had a talk with Dat Nguyen, the owner of the 10k Purple monster mushroom...

Amazing stuff...

27657341447_701d67df19_z.jpg41625801745_93858bea68_z.jpg41625803505_f50c821de0_z.jpg

On a side note, what does this look like to u??? I saw this in the "Shroom Room" post on facebook.

got some crazy news.... I will be shopping locally for a 2nd tank, a shallow tank build around 20g, for convenience sake so I can look at corals top down at a much closer view and that my arms won't get wet all the time, just my wrist and hand. Be sure to follow my other tank thread when this happens.

I will buy a kessil 360 for it, and plan to stock it with lps, mushrooms and nems.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...