SaltCritters.com

IIX|EVO13.5

Illuiix

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:03 AM, Red_Blenny said:

I remember back then RAP used to be $5 + free parking. I'm just spoiled by that. I might end up going to MACNA @ Las Vegas instead lol. Besides, I don't need to go to RAP for more corals; technically, I have no reason to go to CFM either.

Heck, there's even this coming up:

TrCUm68.jpg

I'm doing some conservation job in Las Vegas. 

Bro!!! I found out what the green skirt speckled center palys are called!!!

It's called speckled jokers!!!

http://www.zoanthids.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=370&osCsid=b8cc489d58a8a61f780900e7fda80258

Dude those palys on my rock are my most fav ones atm.

Then it would be the candy apple reds or blue hornets, then the KO Pinkies (http://www.zoanthids.com/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=353), then the rastas.

Man I hope CFM has some nice collector mini colonies so I can add it onto the big rock. That's the goal, get that whole rock covered.

Top down shot of the tank!

I went to coral gazers today and saw rainbow incinerators palys! Best part was he sold it to me for $75 3 polyps when it's actually 5 polyps!

I also went to seaside tropical in huntington beach, and lmfao they were selling the same mushroom I have on the big rock I got for free,

at $200...wtf He must b tripping lmfao.

Oh yea, I forgot about zooanthids.com lol. RI was one of my "must have zoa" back then, now I'm sorta indifferent about them. It's still a nice zoa though.

There are only like a few zoas/palys I still want but not really in a rush to get them.

And that mushroom, lol. I'd pay $10 tops for it. Dumb mushroom craze drives up the price for every shroom, even the stuff no one cared about.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Red_Blenny said:

Oh yea, I forgot about zooanthids.com lol. RI was one of my "must have zoa" back then, now I'm sorta indifferent about them. It's still a nice zoa though.

There are only like a few zoas/palys I still want but not really in a rush to get them.

And that mushroom, lol. I'd pay $10 tops for it. Dumb mushroom craze drives up the price for every shroom, even the stuff no one cared about.

Thing is the owner at seaside tropical doesn’t know much about the named stuff... $200 for that same mushroom... lololol it’s funny I got it for free on the same rock, he’s korean ?

whats ri?

2 hours ago, benjho said:

Thing is the owner at seaside tropical doesn’t know much about the named stuff... $200 for that same mushroom... lololol it’s funny I got it for free on the same rock, he’s korean ?

whats ri?

Nah, almost 99% of all the reef stores I've been going to, they all know that shrooms = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; he's just trying to cash into the hype. Besides, there's too much named corals to keep track of and some people got better shit to do. 

RI = Rainbow Incinerators. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Nah, almost 99% of all the reef stores I've been going to, they all know that shrooms = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; he's just trying to cash into the hype. Besides, there's too much named corals to keep track of and some people got better shit to do. 

Lolol true. Yeah I just got a few RI polyps ? sick wit it 

My ice cap came in from Marine Depot!!! 

41049508734_77be921223.jpg40868382805_6da4be83be.jpg

41726575072_4f52f61dc1.jpg40868382155_f5ba6e441d.jpg

I'M GONNA BE HONEST WITH U, LMFAO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TESTING MY WATER SALINITY AHAHAH.

ALL MY 100% CURRENT SALTWATER ARE FROM MY LFS DISPLAY TANK WHERE CORALS R GROWING FAST . I SKIPPED THE CYCLING FOR THIS TANK LOL.

Bought my very first emerald crab my whole life, I've been in this hobby for 5 yrs too!

It's eating bubbles algaes already....proud of this crab, call him Krusty.

41796015742_35cbe19f0e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a colony of pink diamonds from cali kid corals the day before CFM weekend 😎

41965095282_d05d055195.jpg42009311851_ca2da5618d.jpg

CFM was lit tho

28136782278_07105c93df.jpg

Videos:

And after the show I went to a stranger's house to see his 3 purple monster  jawbreakers(1 mama 2 babies)..and his og jawbreaker/tie dye and candy crush mamas, and we became friends since then. 😍

41109603435_6432be8dfa.jpg41965133392_073c6802fd.jpg

28136782698_ba3cb4b245.jpg42009313771_8d458e5552.jpg42009313611_d9125a1632.jpg41965095522_51142633da.jpg

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, Red_Blenny said:

Did u go to CFM?

Red_Blenny
14 minutes ago, benjho said:

damn we cuda met, I was there too lol

LOL one day. Pretty surprised how much zoas were there in the event. I almost bought a bunch of acans from the zooanthids booth but I restrained myself and bought a dark purple torch instead. Kinda wish I bought a gold torch. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red_Blenny said:

LOL one day. Pretty surprised how much zoas were there in the event. I almost bought a bunch of acans from the zooanthids booth but I restrained myself and bought a dark purple torch instead. Kinda wish I bought a gold torch. 

How much the gold torch going for?

Red_Blenny
2 minutes ago, benjho said:

How much the gold torch going for?

Depends how gold you want it. Some were like metallic gold, rainbow-ish pink gold, dark purple gold, bright gold with pink/purple tips, or fat tentacles that is BRIGHT gold.

Calikid was selling his for $220. He had the best looking torch out of everyone.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, Red_Blenny said:

Depends how gold you want it. Some were like metallic gold, rainbow-ish pink gold, dark purple gold, bright gold with pink/purple tips, or fat tentacles that is BRIGHT gold.

Calikid was selling his for $220. He had the best looking torch out of everyone.

lolol yeah he did. my friend bought two torches from him that day...ballin

Red_Blenny
4 minutes ago, benjho said:

lolol yeah he did. my friend bought two torches from him that day...ballin

42009313931_86ef1d5889.jpg

Damn, that is balling. Gorgeous though.

5 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Damn, that is balling. Gorgeous though.

Yeah he paid a lot lol, he spent like 1.2k at cfm...lol i just met him but anyways, his purple monster jawbreaker and tie dyes from BSA corals were like $1.5k to 3k....lololol he grew em to mama size too lol and some of his mamas got babies now

Red_Blenny
8 minutes ago, benjho said:

Yeah he paid a lot lol, he spent like 1.2k at cfm...lol i just met him but anyways, his purple monster jawbreaker and tie dyes from BSA corals were like $1.5k to 3k....lololol he grew em to mama size too lol and some of his mamas got babies now

Not surprised, if those torches were $220, it's easy to reach $1,200. I'm glad I only spent $50 ($60 if I count the tix). He's going to make his $$ back if he sells those babies, it's hard to find the OG Jawbreaker/Tye Dyes.

Still, the rhodactis in the bottom left of the pic caught my eye more than the Jawbreaker/Tye Dye:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/102023456@N08/28136782698/

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Not surprised, if those torches were $220, it's easy to reach $1,200. I'm glad I only spent $50 ($60 if I count the tix). He's going to make his $$ back if he sells those babies, it's hard to find the OG Jawbreaker/Tye Dyes.

Still, the rhodactis in the bottom left of the pic caught my eye more than the Jawbreaker/Tye Dye:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/102023456@N08/28136782698/

lolol that rhodactis was bought at cfm from zoathids.com lolol $80.

Yeah he's rich asf, ceo of a rehab center at age of 32 only lol, a mutt. I'm gonna go see his next shipment of purple monster and rainbow chalice in 2 weeks lol

Red_Blenny
10 minutes ago, benjho said:

lolol that rhodactis was bought at cfm from zoathids.com lolol $80.

Yeah he's rich asf, ceo of a rehab center at age of 32 only lol, a mutt. I'm gonna go see his next shipment of purple monster and rainbow chalice in 2 weeks lol

$80? Damn, I would have bought that awesome acan they were selling instead.

Good job that dude lol.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red_Blenny said:

$80? Damn, I would have bought that awesome acan they were selling instead.

Good job that dude lol.

Yeah he used to have a rolls Royce ,  crazy ahah. I follow him on ig U got ig by any chance? jus pm me it so i can follow u too, we can dm to meet up at calikid corals in whittier, u still need to see his store....that booth he set up is nothing lolol... all his good stuff is stashed in his store.

Red_Blenny
1 hour ago, benjho said:

Yeah he used to have a rolls Royce ,  crazy ahah. I follow him on ig U got ig by any chance? jus pm me it so i can follow u too, we can dm to meet up at calikid corals in whittier, u still need to see his store....that booth he set up is nothing lolol... all his good stuff is stashed in his store.

I don't use IG as much, I use it to checking hiking conditions lol. I'll check out his store eventually no rush, it's not like he's going out of business...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Red_Blenny said:

I don't use IG as much, I use it to checking hiking conditions lol. I'll check out his store eventually no rush, it's not like he's going out of business...

Lol ok. They say he’s the next wwc. Reefbuilders gonna interview him sometime this year fr the website.

Red_Blenny
1 hour ago, benjho said:

Lol ok. They say he’s the next wwc. Reefbuilders gonna interview him sometime this year fr the website.

Damn, the next WWC = baller store.

30 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

Damn, the next WWC = baller store.

Lolol pretty much. Still surprised u never been to Cali kid. I only bought 1 coral from him but been goin there every week to see his corals... top eye drooling 🤤 been goin at it for 2 months lol