Cultivated Reef

FS: Complete Apex Jr Controller and EB8. Needs to sell, best offer takes it!

wow.such.chris

wow.such.chris

Aquarium controller for sale!

Apex j: 4 outlet controller, temp probe, LED screen/remote, Netgear Wifi extension $175 shipped

EB8. almost brand new, <6mo old $120 shipped

PM1 in photo is no longer available.

$250 for the complete package shipped.

Also have a Nanobox Duo Led + t5 hybrid light for sale. Check my other post.

20180311_231725.jpg

wow.such.chris
3 hours ago, _divad said:

How much for ph probe solo?

PM1 + probe sale is pending. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

• Like 1
wow.such.chris
On 3/12/2018 at 6:21 PM, _divad said:

How much for ph probe solo?

Sold, shipped out yesterday. Sorry.

• Thanks 1
wow.such.chris

Price reduced for the last time. If I can't sell it for $250 shipped, it goes into storage until I someday again set up a tank.

wow.such.chris

Bump for the last day for sale. Moving to from Chicago to Hawaii Thursday morning, need to ship this tomorrow or it goes into storage.

• 3 months later...
wow.such.chris

Bump. Im back home and am able to sell this but only for the next few days. Make an offer.

Also have a diy nanobox hybrid for sale. Check my posts for more details.

wow.such.chris
1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

JR is too restrictive for me, especially if I want to get a trident at some point. 

Why is the jr restrictive? I thought it could do everything the full could, but it just wasnt included in the box...

45 minutes ago, sooch said:

Why is the jr restrictive? I thought it could do everything the full could, but it just wasnt included in the box...

Now the JR, Classic, and LITE are no longer supported for specific Neptune products that have higher processing demand. For example the EB832, or the upcoming Trident- which tests Ca, Alk, and Mg. I have an apex LITE now that is messed up, so if anything I would get the 2016 head unit and use it with my eb8s.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?20508-TRIDENT-only-for-the-new-Apex-models

Don't get me wrong-  ANY apex model is a great investment, especially an older one that does 99% of what the 2016 does. The 2016's individual outlet power monitoring is silly to me. Add a wireless adapter to the JR, and you have a great system- especially for a budget. Trident is the only thing that makes me want the 2016, and wouldn't be a consideration for 95% of reefers. GLWTS! 

wow.such.chris
2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Now the JR, Classic, and LITE are no longer supported for specific Neptune products that have higher processing demand. For example the EB832, or the upcoming Trident- which tests Ca, Alk, and Mg. I have an apex LITE now that is messed up, so if anything I would get the 2016 head unit and use it with my eb8s.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?20508-TRIDENT-only-for-the-new-Apex-models

Don't get me wrong-  ANY apex model is a great investment, especially an older one that does 99% of what the 2016 does. The 2016's individual outlet power monitoring is silly to me. Add a wireless adapter to the JR, and you have a great system- especially for a budget. Trident is the only thing that makes me want the 2016, and wouldn't be a consideration for 95% of reefers. GLWTS! 

Interesting, I had no idea. Thanks!

• 11 months later...
wow.such.chris

Update!

I moved out, but will be going back home July 24th to August 6th and will be able to ship this stuff out.

Really would like to get rid of this stuff when I'm home. Make an offer, there's a good chance I'll let this go for cheap if there is little response.

wow.such.chris

Bump. Just got home, needs to sell before I leave August 6th. Make an offer, lets talk!

• Recommended Discussions