Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

**NEW** PRODUCT: Innovative Marine Fusion 30L/40/Lagoon 50 Fuge Basket

inTank

This new Fuge Basket is an excellent way to add a refugium, biological or additional media

image.thumb.png.d8bc048b6971acaa65afb2c6daa40b8f.png

image.thumb.png.d38d266b5f948f2dba31322161cff7fe.png

image.thumb.png.ab82929f81d9ff8a7991204205b95944.png

image.png.705a16e3fb42c4cdf156dcc9ee416a15.png

•• SNEAK PEEK•• inTank Aquatics COMING SOON!!!

new site

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

The new site looks great from what I can discern from your teaser! :D 

Thanks. It's a labor of 2-3am nights but well over due. Hopefully will be ready in 2-4 weeks 

• Like 1
MainelyReefer

It only took since 2014 for you to make an acrylic box! Does an IM magnafuge interior magnet portion fit into the fuge basket?  If it does would you consider making a fuge basket with blacked out walls to reduce light spill into other portions of the sump area.  Since your R&D must be based out of somewhere near blow and hookers, I understand the lag time and won’t hold a grudge that I had to suffice with a floss holder and free floating macros post that in my rear chambers for the past few years.  Seriously though blacked out walls would help, even if it was one wall so I could eliminate spill into the pump chamber but still benefit from bleed through from chamber 1 which would be a fuge under the floss holder still.

On 3/11/2018 at 6:45 AM, GraniteReefer said:

It only took since 2014 for you to make an acrylic box! Does an IM magnafuge interior magnet portion fit into the fuge basket?  If it does would you consider making a fuge basket with blacked out walls to reduce light spill into other portions of the sump area.  Since your R&D must be based out of somewhere near blow and hookers, I understand the lag time and won’t hold a grudge that I had to suffice with a floss holder and free floating macros post that in my rear chambers for the past few years.  Seriously though blacked out walls would help, even if it was one wall so I could eliminate spill into the pump chamber but still benefit from bleed through from chamber 1 which would be a fuge under the floss holder still.

Original thought was a customer could use one basket, remove the middle shelf and use it as a fuge.  But demand for this basket increased recently and we are an equal opportunity money receiver.

You put the inside magnet in the pump chamber and turn the light sideways over the fuge basket.  Or use some sticky Velcro instead of the magnet.

The basket walls face the false wall and rear wall so there is not an opportunity for what you suggest.  We've never received a need for this on other similar Fuge Baskets, the light is pretty well contained.

• Like 1