inTank Media Baskets

Jester's 90 gallon reef tank upgrade

Jesterrace

It's been slow but I upgraded from my 36 gallon bowfront in November.  I ended up with a Male Melanurus that got ich, but my juvie Melanurus and Diamond Watchman Goby appear to have pulled through okay.   I recently added the remaining rock that had been cycling separately in a garbage can.   I will be upgrading the lights and quite a few more fish in the future.   Stay tuned:

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Another update.  I finally got my AI Hydra 26 HD lights up on a rail mount (the regular mounts do not play well with rimmed tanks).  I also added a Pajama Cardinalfish to it:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had to remove the Yellow Tang due to aggression.  I have a Pyramid Butterflyfish in QT.  I did add a backing to the Aquarium:

Pyramid died in QT at my LFS (supplier delayed shipment to LFS and it sat in the bag too long).  The upside is they guaranteed it and although the Pyramid butterflyfish is unavailable, I was able to get a One Spot Foxface in it's place.  It came in today and is in QT:  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, went to my LFS for their Black Friday sale looking for a Lawnmower Blenny.  They didn't have any, but I picked up some cheap coral frags while I was there:  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...