Pod Your Reef

Upscales Microlados Acro Grow-Out Contest sp. by Cultivated Reef

Nola Bear

We are down to the wire on entering this contest omgomgomg.... where is @teenyreef on this? 

Get in and get urFrag shipped. 

The time is now. Tomes will be written about the winner!!!!!!!!!!!! Establish your place in the eons of history. Leave a legacy for your grandchildren to aspire towards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
25 minutes ago, Nola Bear said:

We are down to the wire on entering this contest omgomgomg.... where is @teenyreef on this? 

Get in and get urFrag shipped. 

The time is now. Tomes will be written about the winner!!!!!!!!!!!! Establish your place in the eons of history. Leave a legacy for your grandchildren to aspire towards. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, TheBig053 said:

giphy.gif

I still don’t understand how this guy was supposed to pass for babe ruth....but I like where ur heads at, Smalls!

On 3/21/2018 at 1:09 PM, DaveFason said:

I need to do this! I have been busy with some out of work items and totally forgot! 

-Dave

This is totally me :lol:

I'm really tempted, although corals don't grow super fast in my tanks. And I already have one in my 40g tank anyway. 

But maybe as an experiment in the TeenyCookie Jar? Hmmmmm... 

• Like 4
Okinawa_Reefer
12 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I'm really tempted, although corals don't grow super fast in my tanks. And I already have one in my 40g tank anyway. 

I'd say "challenge accepted" if I were you ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Christopher Marks
5 hours ago, teenyreef said:

You can add extra corals to your order too, what else do ya need? :D 

• Like 2

@teenyreef while it may not be necessarily ‘ethical,’ when have ethics ever won a niche hobby’s niche contest? Thow that sh%t in your frag tank and laugh all the way to the gift card with your new best friend, ‘Ben Franklin!’

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Man, the peer pressure is getting to me! I'm so weak, especially when it comes to getting more corals. :lol:

I need to go see what else Holly has on the site. Maybe I can be convinced to place an order if there's something else I really want too. Like some ricordea florida mushrooms. Or some other high end acros. Or...hmmmm...this is getting really hard...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Aww yeah! @teenyreef throwin' down! omgomgomg 

Ha ha, I think I've already decided to put it in the 40g, right near the top. Forget that cookie jar stuff, this one deserves the full treatment :)

Hopefully it won't just spend the whole contest encrusting :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to comparing how it colors up compared to the strawberry shortcake I already have in there. The SS is lower in the tank but has been in place for a while. The upscales microlados has a much prettier, pastel, color from what I can tell.

• Like 5
Okinawa_Reefer

Way to get suckered in with the peer pressure! I too am hoping that it doesn’t encrust the whole time but I guess we shall see! Good luck!

• Like 4
tanacharison
9 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Man, the peer pressure is getting to me! I'm so weak, especially when it comes to getting more corals. :lol:

I need to go see what else Holly has on the site. Maybe I can be convinced to place an order if there's something else I really want too. Like some ricordea florida mushrooms. Or some other high end acros. Or...hmmmm...this is getting really hard...

I spent the same about :P I wonder if we both picked up the same frag.

• Like 4
Cultivated Reef
7 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

@Cultivated Reef And I realized I forgot to click the pick up option and got charged for the shipping twice lol

I’m glad you brought this to my attention. I’ll look into this first thing tomorrow and refund your payment accordingly.  

• Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Upscales Microlados Acro Grow-Out Contest sp. by Cultivated Reef
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic