Coral Vue Hydros

Upscales Microlados Acro Grow-Out Contest sp. by Cultivated Reef

Nola Bear

3 minutes ago, Cultivated Reef said:

Lol!

Gorgeous tank :wub:

Thanks. A work in progress but mainly because I keep tinkering with it. Decided to rescape and go SPS heavy a fewmonths back and it seems like I finally have thing dialed in. 

Between the competition frag, WWC live sale, and Fraghouse live sale, I am already about out of real estate again, hah.

• Like 3

Got mine in! They came in great packaging and the heat pack was still super warm. Here’s my pic, still need to take an official picture though B)

802C86E8-8F74-4251-BB06-37088EBACFF3.jpeg

• Like 5

To quote Stanley Kirk Burrell, “It’s Hammer Time!”

E9E46F9A-CA1B-417F-BD94-0DBB58BC522A.jpeg

I was shocked even out of the bag (after shipping) how bright the polyps were. Then again, I'm a polyp guy.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

I need to do this! I have been busy with some out of work items and totally forgot! 

-Dave

Come on, everybody’s doing it! Your mom won’t find out. It’s no big deal. All the cool kids will like you. (Am I forget anything?)

• Haha 3
Okinawa_Reefer

I’m just waiting for my wife’s work schedule so that I can plan a delivery when she’s at work and hope that she doesn’t notice the new addition lol

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, Okinawa_Reefer said:

I’m just waiting for my wife’s work schedule so that I can plan a delivery when she’s at work and hope that she doesn’t notice the new addition lol

I knew I wasn't the only one that utilized this maneuver! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Christopher Marks
2 hours ago, Okinawa_Reefer said:

Ninja moves! :ninja: 

Something tells me this isn't your first rodeo :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Okinawa_Reefer
13 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Ninja moves! :ninja: 

Something tells me this isn't your first rodeo :lol: 

Definitely not my first rodeo! However, I have to tread lightly because the Indiana frag swap was last weekend and I spent a good bit of cash ? so I’ll get my order placed today and will work with @Cultivated Reef on shipping date to keep my “reefer” addiction hidden from the wife lol. Happy reefing everyone!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
mitten_reef
29 minutes ago, Cultivated Reef said:

One more participant and the winners pot will be a value of $100!!!

On 3/21/2018 at 1:09 PM, DaveFason said:

I need to do this! I have been busy with some out of work items and totally forgot! 

-Dave

@DaveFason, Time to send in your order.... 

• Like 1
mitten_reef
10 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Whooo hooo!! I’m in the lead!! Man the fresh air at the front of the pack feels good!! Eat dust suckers!!!

looks like someone had already started on Friday happy hour. 

• Haha 2
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Upscales Microlados Acro Grow-Out Contest sp. by Cultivated Reef
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic