Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

InTank/Mediabaskets.com

BigMikeSD

Just wanted to share my experience with InTank/mediabaskets.com

Placed an order online for the Fluval Evo Media tray, a heater, couple other items. Within an hour I had notice my order was shipping via UPS...only I had opted for the USPS Priority service. I emailed Steve and literally 5 minutes later I had an update notification and follow up email correcting the shipping to USPS Priority. 

It get's better.

The email stated that USPS had already picked up for the day but that someone would take my package to the local PO to ensure it went out right away. Most other vendors I have dealt with would have maybe corrected the shipping label at best and never mentioned that the pickup had already been done and incurred another day delay in shipping. I checked my shipping status and it's already on it's way from WI to San Diego.

I will be a repeat customer from InTank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
RayWhisperer

Keep on the lookout for new future product lines they will be carrying. I have it on good authority this is one of the hot new items to be offered.

20180303_183851

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/28/2018 at 10:45 AM, BigMikeSD said:

I will be a repeat customer from InTank.

We are very happy you emailed us to catch that JeffUp and that we were able to correct it.  It's imperative these days to get what you ordered, how you ordered it out the door correctly.

inTank you and enjoy

HarryPotter
1 hour ago, inTank said:

We are very happy you emailed us to catch that JeffUp and that we were able to correct it.  It's imperative these days to get what you ordered, how you ordered it out the door correctly.

inTank you and enjoy

Freaking jeff.... One more screwup and he must be suffocated with filter floss! Or nail him with some Swedish fish; whichever is closer at hand. 

• Haha 1