ReefCleaners.org

How to not burn coral?

ReefingRelapse

ReefingRelapse

Just like the title says, I'm wondering how to go about acclimating sps to my light without burning them? Should I do sand bed one week, middle tank next, and then the top? Is there a good time period rule?

Currently running AI prime on bc32 at around 80%. Thinking about cutting that back a little...

20180225_135829.jpg

Depends on the lighting where you got it from. If it’s used to powerful lighting, give it that or it’ll totally brown out. That looks like a really nice piece that with high lighting will become much more green!

ReefingRelapse
12 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Depends on the lighting where you got it from. If it’s used to powerful lighting, give it that or it’ll totally brown out. That looks like a really nice piece that with high lighting will become much more green!

I ask because i burnt a nice red milli i got last week that came out of the same tank. I gradually moved it from bottom to top throughout the week but i think it might be a goner now :unsure: