Innovative Marine Aquariums

Fluval evo chamber 2 fix. need help

NGnanoreef

So I've been reading around on how to improve my evo, and I read I need to plug the hole in the false wall. Any idea on how I can do this safely? My tank has been up for a year and is already stocked. 

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering about this too.  I think I'm going to get a small piece of plastic and put some super glue on it. Let it dry for a moment and then put it on the chamber side of the wall. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, CSloan217 said:

I'm wondering about this too.  I think I'm going to get a small piece of plastic and put some super glue on it. Let it dry for a moment and then put it on the chamber side of the wall. 

People use superglue gel to glue there frags into place underwater all the time. I would use that 

I just plugged mine with some epoxy putty that I use to secure frags to rock. I plugged it from the inside of chamber 2 so that I didn't have a glob of epoxy on the black wall on the display side of the tank. worked perfect. 

• 4 weeks later...
Aquaphobic Reefer

I saw a mention on another forum of a user who bought silicone USB port plugs online and trimmed to fit.  Apparently they pop right in and blend nicely.

• 1 year later...

Just got one of these tanks for my son to get into the hobby. Some of you may have a aftermarket graphics card in your computer. On the back there are usually multiple ports for video out and the spare ones usually have caps to keep the dust out. I tried the HDMI cap and it was loose, though if I stuck it on backwards the suction kept it there. The Display Port caps fit perfectly nice and tight. Worked for me in a pinch without having to go buy anything and its easy to remove if you want. Scotch tape the open port if you want. 

• Like 1