• Alkalinity
    • Calcium
    • Phosphate / Phosphorus
    • Iron
    • Total Chlorine
    • pH
    • Other
    • None

I love Hanna checkers! I have their Saltwater Refractometer and ULR phosphate.

My most used checker, the alkalinity, has taken a permanent leave absence after I forgot to put the top on the cuvette. It read normally, but then I knocked it over and the liquid+ electronics inside did not mix! ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I love Hanna checkers! I have their Saltwater Refractometer and ULR phosphate.

My most used checker, the alkalinity, has taken a permanent leave absence after I forgot to put the top on the cuvette. It read normally, but then I knocked it over and the liquid+ electronics inside did not mix! ? 

I am fairly certain we are teaming with Hanna soon on some giveaways so I'll make sure there is an alkalinity checker as a prize! :wub:

• Like 2

Hanna needs to do a digital Magnesium test kit ?

I love their checkers and it would sure be nice to have the main 3 all Hanna!

• Like 2
16 hours ago, shaneandjohn said:

Hanna needs to do a digital Magnesium test kit ?

I love their checkers and it would sure be nice to have the main 3 all Hanna!

I asked Kevin Costa, Hanna Instruments' Aquarium & Aquaculture Manager, about the possibility of a Magnesium Checker for saltwater aquarists. He told me:

"We are looking into both Magnesium and Nitrate Checkers but from a chemistry standpoint they are difficult to accomplish in a Checker form."

I am an eternal optimist so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! Although if it proves too difficult or expensive perhaps they'll release a device in some other form factor. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, William said:

Iodine would be nice 

They have one but we don't stock it currently. I am sending a request over to our buyers to see if we can make it happen. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Recommended Discussions