Cultivated Reef

3 clownfish together?

ACoralReefer

I am upgrading my tank to larger and in my tank now are 2 black and white ocellaris clowns (I’ve had for a year). But the larger tank I’m buying comes with a orange ocellaris clownfish which has been there for about 5-6 years. The larger tank is about 190-200 gallons would this be big enough for them to co exist?

Most likely not, the female will probably kill it unless that orange Occy is quite a bit bigger. If you put them in try two different sides of the tank and if you have 2 nems they host even better. Also put the Orange Occy in first 

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly.. In that big of a tank I'm sure they'll be perfectly fine. As long as you provide enough rock work and their own anemones there's most likely not gonna be any problems lol. How big is the tank in terms of dimensions?

• Like 2
On 2/21/2018 at 4:25 AM, ACoralReefer said:

I am upgrading my tank to larger and in my tank now are 2 black and white ocellaris clowns (I’ve had for a year). But the larger tank I’m buying comes with a orange ocellaris clownfish which has been there for about 5-6 years. The larger tank is about 190-200 gallons would this be big enough for them to co exist?

*EDIT* Please Delete