Cultivated Reef

Crab ID needed

exosket

That’s totally him! Thanks!

i did some quick googling and I’d just like to check that he is okay to have in the display. I have an emerald crab, peppermint shrimp, two red striped pistols, 4 dragonets (two mandarin, two red ruby), two maroon clowns and one Midas blenny. I’m most concerned about the dragonets since they are slow and peaceful. The maroons host a bunch of rbtas- which I guess this guy might try to sit in? Is he going to be a problem and should I stick him in my 6 gallon with a tail spot blenny, peppermints and Pom Pom crab? 

3 minutes ago, exosket said:

That’s totally him! Thanks!

i did some quick googling and I’d just like to check that he is okay to have in the display. I have an emerald crab, peppermint shrimp, two red striped pistols, 4 dragonets (two mandarin, two red ruby), two maroon clowns and one Midas blenny. I’m most concerned about the dragonets since they are slow and peaceful. The maroons host a bunch of rbtas- which I guess this guy might try to sit in? Is he going to be a problem and should I stick him in my 6 gallon with a tail spot blenny, peppermints and Pom Pom crab? 

They are peaceful. They filter feed with their little fans (That is their scientific name :lol:)

• Like 1

He will be fine in whichever tank, I kept one with my dragonetes too. This guy is just going to filter and pick at algae :) Literally the only crab I trust (and maybe an acro crab)

• Like 1