Pod Your Reef

IM desktop reactor on amazon prime for $35

Big E reef

Innovative Marine is driving down the price on all their items via Amazon, causing everyone to sell under cost and lose tons of money.  Wouldn't be surprised if they are selling under THEIR cost. 

Grab em while you can, the price will go up and down as the repricing software fights with each other and FBA stock runs out.

10 minutes ago, StevieT said:

Our cost on these were $52.80.  If anyone wants one for that we will lose money and pay most/all the shipping, HERE

Does this fit in the back chambers of a bio cube 32 with the top on?? Don't really need one but if your just going to give them away I might as well grab one ??

2 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Does this fit in the back chambers of a bio cube 32 with the top on?? Don't really need one but if your just going to give them away I might as well grab one ??

Can fit in chamber one or three

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, squamptonbc said:

Why is IM selling these below cost? Is it just a clearance sale to clear stock?

That thing retails in Canada for like $125 CAD$.

They were trying to weed out the unauthorized dealers selling on Amazon.  And then clear out everyone so they are the only ones selling on Amazon.  But they don't understand how repricing software works and it's really screwing with existing inventory dealers had on Amazon. 

Here buy cases and cases of our stuff.  Okay now we're going to sell 50% below your cost.

Bad business, really really bad business. 

20 minutes ago, gsechen said:

i just bought there feeder thing for only 12 bucks

Exactly, our cost on that is $13.33

Amazon fees are $5.69 on every FBA sale

So we're going to lose $4.36 per unit if we match the price to move inventory.  Oh and if you don't move it you get charged long term storage fees...  Pull it out, $0.50 per unit.  Then hope someone doesn't have google before they shop directly?  WTF

• Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Droy008 said:

Sorry @StevieT, sounds like some bad decisions are being made by corporate. Hope that doesn't put you in too much of a bind.

Thanks.  We're very diversified for this exact reason.  Ethics are key in sustaining a long term business IME.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, StevieT said:

They were trying to weed out the unauthorized dealers selling on Amazon.  And then clear out everyone so they are the only ones selling on Amazon.  But they don't understand how repricing software works and it's really screwing with existing inventory dealers had on Amazon. 

Here buy cases and cases of our stuff.  Okay now we're going to sell 50% below your cost.

Bad business, really really bad business. 

Thanks. I agree bad business. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Cintax said:

Back up to ~$114 CDN. IM pricing on Amazon is nuts anyways. Literally everything is more expensive than from the local online stores. 

I bought a recliner on Amazon and have another one in my cart. It fluctuates between 614 dollars and 994 dollars daily :lol: 

3 hours ago, Cintax said:

Back up to ~$114 CDN. IM pricing on Amazon is nuts anyways. Literally everything is more expensive than from the local online stores. 

120.15 now CAD$...