Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

nano box: BAD

cromag27

2 minutes ago, cromag27 said:

i re-did it and gave him a MASSIVE discount.  and i didn't even have to.  but i did, why?  good customer service.   BOOM!!

You read this @DaveFason ?  You can have crappy quality lights as long as you give "good" customer service. 

Dave, I would also like to thank you for that time you sent me a new fan for my light when I mentioned to you it was on the fritz,almost a year after originally buying it from you.  Still is working great and I appreciate that you didn't just give a massive discount, but you sent it to me free of charge and with free shipping.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cromag27 said:

correct.  but people can find me other ways - they always do. 

yup made a new one for him and as far as i knew he was perfectly happy.  nice try though.

It warped too. He ended up sucking his losses and going to artfully acrylic. Text him. Just because you have a CNC, doesn't mean your products are quality. 

Thats a REAL review. Not like your so called feedback. 

I actually have the photos of Braaap's warped lid. Your customers are on Reef2Reef, you say? How about you make me something for $10 for my troubles? ;) 

• Like 1
Just now, HarryPotter said:

It warped too. He ended up sucking his losses and going to artfully acrylic. Text him. Just because you have a CNC, doesn't mean your products are quality. 

Thats a REAL review. Not like your so called feedback. 

I actually have the photos of Braaap's warped lid. Your customers are on Reef2Reef, you say? He never reviewed it? 

yeah right.  he would have reached out to me if there were any ongoing issues.  i even told him to do so.  the vast majority of my customers don't come from any forum.  again, nice try.

Just now, cromag27 said:

yeah right.  he would have reached out to me if there were any ongoing issues.  i even told him to do so.  the vast majority of my customers don't come from any forum.  again, nice try.

I have screenshots of the conversation, would that help? Or should I bother him and ask him to post an update? 

Just now, HarryPotter said:

I have screenshots of the conversation, would that help? Or should I bother him and ask him to post an update? 

my opinion here has zero influence on you in any way.  you've proven that.  why are you asking me?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, cromag27 said:

i'm not saying none of that isn't true.  i was just expecting a different response because i have purchased from you before and it was a very different experice.

Matt,

I hope down the road we can work together again. Really I have zero ill intent. 

To the others there is no need to keep posting. This is between Matt and I. We both have stated our sides and can keep the rest on email! 

-Dave

• Like 3
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic
Christopher Marks
1 minute ago, DaveFason said:

To the others there is no need to keep posting. This is between Matt and I. We both have stated our sides and can keep the rest on email! 

I concur, I've decided to close this.

• Like 5