UNS

Anyone using UNS tanks as their reef? We'd love to see it!

Hi guys,

As the title says, send us pics of your UNS reef tanks! We know that most users are into freshwater planted tanks, but we'd love to hear from the guys encrusting our tanks with corraline.

Best, 

• Like 1

I'm not even sure where to purchase your aquariums.  send me one and I will set it up, stock it, advertise it and speak all things UNS.  I will be your reef tank apostle.  :-) 

**yes...I can be bought.  ;-) 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Duane Clark said:

I'm not even sure where to purchase your aquariums.  send me one and I will set it up, stock it, advertise it and speak all things UNS.  I will be your reef tank apostle.  :-) 

Buceplants sells their tanks :).

Here was my UNS 60U! I took the tank down due to Mame issues, but will be setting it up in the future again as a SPS dominant frag tank.

33718068651_2dab0d1db8.jpgIMG_1284 by Xiaoxi Yang, on Flickr

• Like 5

My 60U with the hanging kit AND the lid:

P2060004

Don't let my dirty skimmer/random frag placement/disorganized filtration fool you this is a beautiful tank!

• Like 3

where can I buy your aquarium?

nice, however I dont see they have a 24x24 and I would like to reuse my stand

You guys are killing it! We see a lot of planted freshwater tanks but there's something about reefs that just can't be matched. 

We are working on our next batch of tanks come summer time. Want to see any specific sizes or features? 

PS. we are working on bringing on some more online retailers but always check with your local fish store for our tanks. If they don't carry em' tell them to reach out to us. Fragtasticreef.com and glassaqua.com are a couple other etailers.

On 2/6/2018 at 12:35 PM, Duane Clark said:

Hi Duane,

We'd like to buy you. Please send us a PM. =)

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

24x24x12 would be a nice footprint for shallow lovers and frag tanks. 

On 2/9/2018 at 10:26 PM, UNS said:

You guys are killing it! We see a lot of planted freshwater tanks but there's something about reefs that just can't be matched. 

We are working on our next batch of tanks come summer time. Want to see any specific sizes or features? 

PS. we are working on bringing on some more online retailers but always check with your local fish store for our tanks. If they don't carry em' tell them to reach out to us. Fragtasticreef.com and glassaqua.com are a couple other etailers.

Hi Duane,

We'd like to buy you. Please send us a PM. =)

Don't forget about me too!  I've been drooling over them for months now and need an excuse to have one.

15 minutes ago, TatorTaco said:

Don't forget about me too!  I've been drooling over them for months now and need an excuse to have one.

ha...well I PM'd them but no response so.... oh well.  :-) 

• Sad 1

On 2/9/2018 at 11:26 PM, UNS said:

I think something many reef keepers may like to see would be are tanks with black glass for the back pane. Great for hiding plumbing - particularly on larger tanks that have 2 or 3 overflow drains in addition to the return line.

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions