inTank Media Baskets

Anyone using UNS tanks as their reef? We'd love to see it!

UNS

Hi guys,

As the title says, send us pics of your UNS reef tanks! We know that most users are into freshwater planted tanks, but we'd love to hear from the guys encrusting our tanks with corraline.

Best, 

• Like 1

I'm not even sure where to purchase your aquariums.  send me one and I will set it up, stock it, advertise it and speak all things UNS.  I will be your reef tank apostle.  :-) 

**yes...I can be bought.  ;-) 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Duane Clark said:

I'm not even sure where to purchase your aquariums.  send me one and I will set it up, stock it, advertise it and speak all things UNS.  I will be your reef tank apostle.  :-) 

Buceplants sells their tanks :).

Here was my UNS 60U! I took the tank down due to Mame issues, but will be setting it up in the future again as a SPS dominant frag tank.

33718068651_2dab0d1db8.jpgIMG_1284 by Xiaoxi Yang, on Flickr

• Like 5

You guys are killing it! We see a lot of planted freshwater tanks but there's something about reefs that just can't be matched. 

We are working on our next batch of tanks come summer time. Want to see any specific sizes or features? 

PS. we are working on bringing on some more online retailers but always check with your local fish store for our tanks. If they don't carry em' tell them to reach out to us. Fragtasticreef.com and glassaqua.com are a couple other etailers.

On 2/6/2018 at 12:35 PM, Duane Clark said:

Hi Duane,

We'd like to buy you. Please send us a PM. =)

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/9/2018 at 10:26 PM, UNS said:

You guys are killing it! We see a lot of planted freshwater tanks but there's something about reefs that just can't be matched. 

We are working on our next batch of tanks come summer time. Want to see any specific sizes or features? 

PS. we are working on bringing on some more online retailers but always check with your local fish store for our tanks. If they don't carry em' tell them to reach out to us. Fragtasticreef.com and glassaqua.com are a couple other etailers.

Hi Duane,

We'd like to buy you. Please send us a PM. =)

Don't forget about me too!  I've been drooling over them for months now and need an excuse to have one.

15 minutes ago, TatorTaco said:

Don't forget about me too!  I've been drooling over them for months now and need an excuse to have one.

ha...well I PM'd them but no response so.... oh well.  :-) 

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/9/2018 at 11:26 PM, UNS said:

I think something many reef keepers may like to see would be are tanks with black glass for the back pane. Great for hiding plumbing - particularly on larger tanks that have 2 or 3 overflow drains in addition to the return line.

• 8 months later...

Our new 120S is in stock and ready to ship to your local retailer. 😃

120cm x 60cm x 36cm, approximately 48" x 24" x 14"

Rimless 12mm (0.47") low iron glass with 45 degree mitered edge corners. Mat included. 

• Like 6
  • 3 months later...

bump.

We have a new feature in an industry publication. Would love to showcase one of you guys' reef setups with our tanks. 

*will give credit if we use your picture.

• Like 3
mitten_reef
On 1/16/2019 at 8:05 PM, UNS said:

Our new 120S is in stock and ready to ship to your local retailer. 😃

120cm x 60cm x 36cm, approximately 48" x 24" x 14"

Rimless 12mm (0.47") low iron glass with 45 degree mitered edge corners. Mat included. 

That 120S would make an ultimate shallow reef (will certainly put it on my "dream tank" list)....but I could settle for 90U or 90P 😉

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Anyone else have any more.  As soon as I can get a 60U I’m getting it.  Wife has one for her planted tank and i want to start back in.  They are super crisp, and the stands are nice too!  I would like to see more pictures and if anyone has drilled one as well!

• Like 1

Fell in love with the quality of tanks when my wife bought her 60U for her planted tank.  Just ordered the stand for the 90L tonight, still waiting on ANYONE to get a 90L as I continue to plan out the build.  Can’t go bigger than that for a few more years as I am in the Army and have to move every few years.  Trying to work through Lighting and Flow.  Going to drill for a sump and was considering drilling the return as well or using Lilly Pipe’s on both ends.  Still stuck on the flow and lighting but everything else is worked out I believe.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...