SaltCritters.com

Purple & Yellow Zoa (curtain match)

Mark1313

Short story. Are there any zoa purple and yellow that has one of those silly names, like unicorn fart, blue waffle, or the Xmas nutcracker zoa? Looking to curtain match a dragon soul favia. Should I just look for a generic (no name) beautiful zoa that matches colors? 

Long story. At the 3rd week of introduction it appears that my dominant clown has to decided to let the dragon soul favia colony host it. (I'm quite sure the favia is tickled purple and yellow) The clown saw a snail where the favia is and dive bombed it until the snail was dead.

Poor snail was trying to clean up the brown diatoms. The clown proceeded to show what I've seen in videos of typical clown hosting. It still continues on the second day. Much to the dismay of the non dominant clown who was more than happy trying to let a lime lepto on a mag-rock Jr be it's buddy.

So the favia is on a mushroom shaped rock which I've attached to a base rock. After watching all this, and calling more attention to where I have this favia. I'd like to cover the base rock and as much mushroom rock stem as I can with simple zoas. Beautiful to me zoa, but simple. My idea was to "curtain match" make the zoa match the dragon soul color. Make sense? That's where I need help. 

Should I look for any particular name zoa or just hunt until i hit that match? A bad pic maybe help make my rambles easier to understand. 

Thanks you

20180119_183442-01.jpeg

1 minute ago, ninjamyst said:

Purple hornet or LA Lakers will fit what you are looking for.

You coulda texted me! 

I thank you sir. I'll check with Jim in Yorkville. 

Unless you got some? I'll be over tomorrow... ?

15 minutes ago, Mark1313 said:

You coulda texted me! 

I thank you sir. I'll check with Jim in Yorkville. 

Unless you got some? I'll be over tomorrow... ?

Dont have any purple hornets but do have some la lakers but they are very hard to frag =(

I got a text from a friend. Some "wild" lol they seem to fit. Whatta you all think? 

This is a good pic of my actual favia before it grew another couple mouths. 

Screenshot_2018-01-19-21-11-47.png

imageproxy.jpeg