ReefCleaners.org

Biocube LED Lighting

FragRock

Hey Guys, 

Need your help, I started my Biocube back in 2012, I had really good success with keeping it going for years and crazy coral growth. I upgraded to ecoxotic led light modulars back then right away and my corals seemed to love them... After my wife giving birth to my daughter, I slowly stopped taking care of the cube, i believe my fans went out and i didn't get a chance to replace them, over time my LED's burnt out. For almost a year and a half i didn't maintain the tank and everything slowly died off... I have now restarted the system, I am looking to upgrade my lights while keeping the hood on, i like the complete look. I purchased an AI prime HD to place under the hood, but I am not happy with the output being so close to the water line, not a good spread. I am now out 250 USD as i have no use for them. Besides Steve's LED is there any other cheaper alternative since ecoxotic no longer makes there modulars ?

Thank You 

Here is an old post of my BioCube