Top Shelf Aquatics

Unable to get a response from Dave from nanobox

renzema

I contacted Dave almost 2 months ago about an issue with my lights. He promised a new light to replace mine as they have constantly been causing me problems. Dave was always responsive and helpful, but I haven't heard from him in a month. My tank has been losing much of color and I'm almost at the point of scrapping the whole set-up that I spent a substantial amount of money on and is still relatively new. 

His last e-mail on 12/27/2017 said they were being shipped out the next day. Since then I have sent multiple e-mails but I haven't heard from him or received anything. 

Does anyone know of a better way to get a hold of Nanobox? 

2 minutes ago, renzema said:

I contacted Dave almost 2 months ago about an issue with my lights. He promised a new light to replace mine as they have constantly been causing me problems. Dave was always responsive and helpful, but I haven't heard from him in a month. My tank has been losing much of color and I'm almost at the point of scrapping the whole set-up that I spent a substantial amount of money on and is still relatively new. 

His last e-mail on 12/27/2017 said they were being shipped out the next day. Since then I have sent multiple e-mails but I haven't heard from him or received anything. 

@DaveFason

• Thanks 1
MainelyReefer

If it makes you feel better everything being shipped is so slow right now, I get honest baby diapers shipped and they were also in the mail on 12/27/17 and have been delayed multiple times, my wife isn't to pleased not to have nighttime diapers! Haha.  Don't scrap the setup, there will be many hurdles with a new setup

16 minutes ago, renzema said:

I believe this is John. Can you send me an email to davefason@gmail.com and then CC david@nanoboxreef.com? Or even a PM on here will work!

• Like 2
Just now, renzema said:

You are correct Dave. Thank you for the quick the response. I will send you an e-mail now. 

Thanks.

18min....not bad response time at all....but I understand this was not your first attempt.

10 minutes ago, Boggers said:

18min....not bad response time at all....but I understand this was not your first attempt.

He is always quick to respond so I was trying to be patient but started to think something was wrong as it had been a month. Their customer service is one of the main reasons I chose the lights.