SaltCritters.com

ReefingWolf's 25G Fusion Lagoon

TheReefingWolf

TheReefingWolf

Thought I would start a thread on my tank. Its been running for about a year and a half now.

I've recently sold off most of my stock because I've decided i just want to do a Euphyllia dominant tank.

This thread will be where I post update photos as well as brief updates on the status of the tank for my future reference. (Happy for you to follow along :))

FUSION LAGOON 25G

Ghost skimmer (Desktop)

Smart ATO Micro

120W Black Box LED

1x Jebao WP-10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 LBS of Live sand (Fine Grain)

30ish LBS of Live rock

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemi Pure Elite

Purigen

Wet Skimming at the moment

13 minutes ago, TheReefingWolf said:

Thought I would start a thread on my tank. Its been running for about a year and a half now.

I've recently sold off most of my stock because I've decided i just want to do a Euphyllia dominant tank.

This thread will be where I post update photos as well as brief updates on the status of the tank for my future reference. (Happy for you to follow along :))

FUSION LAGOON 25G

Ghost skimmer (Desktop)

Smart ATO Micro

120W Black Box LED

1x Jebao WP-10

25 LBS of Live sand (Fine Grain)

30ish LBS of Live rock

Chemi Pure Elite

Purigen

Wet Skimming at the moment

Pics or it didn’t happen. 

• Like 1
TheReefingWolf

Here's a side pic. It's super gross looking because I just did my weekly WC. 

Just gotta get rid of that leather, GSP, and the zoa colony and I'm ready to start adding more euphies... 

I'm going to keep the red Monti cap and orange setosa though ;)

Maybe ill decide to keep it mixed im not totally sure yet. lets see what i can come up with in terms of placement and such when i snag a few more euphies.

I definetely want more torches however....

20180102_173505.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...