SaltCritters.com

Moving to Biocube 14

docshipwreck

docshipwreck

Hey all,

I was wondering If I could reach out for advice/opinions. I am unfortunately at a point where I need to move (sigh another story). I am moving from a 20L oceanbox AIO to a biocube 14. I could not pass up the deal I got on the cube and stand. I just score a non-HD prime on ebay for my small coral collection. I am going with new sand and rock to possibly avoid some phosphate issues I think are stemming from my dry rock.

Anyone run the non-HD prime and care to share their settings? I have a few acans, a mushroom and a bunch of zoas. My ricordea I think is angry and shrunken due to my inattention.

Any direct input on upgrades to the pump? thoughts? ease? WHICH ONE specifically have people used?

spin stream or random flow or generator?

*DISCLAIMER I have searched and read the sticky, just a lot to digest and keep good track of specific info/tasks.

I have a clown, neon dottyback, emerald crab and a few snails and hermits.

My move is going to be short so even with cold I don't foresee any issues just a matter of catching everyone.

Thanks for the input!