SaltCritters.com

Bubble tip aneome help

Clownnem05

Hi so I picked up a bubble tip Anenome a couple weeks ago and it hasn’t been doing well. It detached from the rock and was laying upside down in the sand. The tanks water was cloudy and smelled a bit. Is it dying or already dead and is there anything I can do for it. The tank has been up for at least 9 months and has stable water conditions. Thanks in advance

image.jpg

image.jpg

RIP Sebastian
11 minutes ago, Livia said:

Saltinity- 1.025

ph- 8.4

temp- 78 degrees Fahrenheit 

nitrates- 1ppm

akalinity- 11 dkh

its foot does not appear to be torn

Will it attach to anything? Will it accept food? What is your lighting?

Is there any white stuff coming from the mouth? The best bet is put it in a fish breeder net and let it just chill. It does look pretty rough but could pull through. It could be lucky and it could just be pooping. But,if you put it in the basket itll be close to light and it cant wander or float into a powerhead and really cause issues. 

48 minutes ago, RIP Sebastian said:

Will it attach to anything? Will it accept food? What is your lighting?

It looks like it is trying to attack to a small peice of rock I set it on

it will not accept food

my lighting is the kessil a80

30 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Is there any white stuff coming from the mouth? The best bet is put it in a fish breeder net and let it just chill. It does look pretty rough but could pull through. It could be lucky and it could just be pooping. But,if you put it in the basket itll be close to light and it cant wander or float into a powerhead and really cause issues. 

There was some clear whitish stuff coming from its mouth earlier. Will a plastic breeder box work or does it need to be to be a breeder net.