inTank Media Baskets

SPS Growout Contest

Nola Bear

Chris from @wwc just called me this evening to say that he has a meeting with the two owners, Lou and Vic, tomorrow to discuss this project. He said that he just wanted to let me know that he is working on it and has a particular acro in mind but wouldn’t tell me what it was. WWC reallly does have top notch customer service. 

Just wanted to let you all know. I will let you know more once I do. 

• Like 8
15 hours ago, Nola Bear said:

Chris from @wwc just called me this evening to say that he has a meeting with the two owners, Lou and Vic, tomorrow to discuss this project. He said that he just wanted to let me know that he is working on it and has a particular acro in mind but wouldn’t tell me what it was. WWC reallly does have top notch customer service. 

Count me in if all goes well. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

Great work @Nola Bear!

Aww thanks!:wub: hold your praise though, nothing set in stone yet~

50 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Count me in if all goes well. 

Sweet! I’ll add you to the list~

3 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I’m interested but also pretty broke atm xD so throw me on the list and hopefully by then I’ll be ready 

Understandable,,, just saying, you can charge money for all the frags you’re giving away....:bling:

On 1/15/2018 at 7:58 PM, Nola Bear said:

How that meeting go? :scarry:

Bad news everyone! I just got off the phone with WWC and they have decided against the contest:(  

the only other acro vendor that we have as a sponsor is ASD, but they don’t really propagate. I’m pretty sure that they are more of a mariculture shipment type outfit, so I don’t think that will work as well, but I could be wrong. If anyone wants to reach out to them, I would be totally cool with that~

• Sad 3

This sounds like a cool idea.  If anyone finds a viable vendor, count me in.  I think the key would be notorious slow-growers like Garf Bonsai as opposed to speedy growers like Bali Slimer.  Of course, that makes the sourcing even more challenging.

• Like 1