Cultivated Reef

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2018-Save The Dates

Reef-A-Palooza

Reef-A-Palooza

700X200.png

Reef-A-Palooza is very excited to announce our show dates for Orlando......save the dates folks April 7-8 2018!!

Welcome back @fritzaquatics @reefnutrition @rods_food Big thank you for your support throughout the years of Reef-A-Palooza! For more info visit www.reefapaloozashow.net

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I am 8 hours away so can drive it and this event book ends spring break for my kids.  One would think this would be a no brainer but I am failing at trying to get my very anti-aquarium wife to agree to the trip.   you guys happen to be close to a mall or something?  lol

Reef-A-Palooza
22 hours ago, Duane Clark said:

I am 8 hours away so can drive it and this event book ends spring break for my kids.  One would think this would be a no brainer but I am failing at trying to get my very anti-aquarium wife to agree to the trip.   you guys happen to be close to a mall or something?  lol

Duane funny you asked and you may be in luck...We are only 2 minute drive from a major outlet mall !!!

55 minutes ago, Reef-A-Palooza said:

Duane funny you asked and you may be in luck...We are only 2 minute drive from a major outlet mall !!!

hallelujah :-) 

• Recommended Discussions