SaltCritters.com

NANO BOX LIGHTS, SICCE PUMPS, MP10 + MORE

aviator300

My wife and I recently made the decision to travel the country for several years in an RV were buying. We are retired and excited about our new freedom.

Therefore, I've decided to liquidate most of the reef equipment I own that can be easily shipped. I've been a member of this forum since Jan 2014 and have sold and purchased equipment many times on this site and it always works out well, so here goes.

All items are priced including shipping within the continental US using USPS priority mail.  PAY PAL ONLY.

1. Nano Box Duo.  Black V3. Bluefish mini controller 2 channel. short and long gooseneck (long installed). Purchased new from Dave April   2016. No scratches, no damage      $190.00

2. Nano Box Mini Tide. Black V3. Storm controller per my request upon ordering. 2 channel. short gooseneck. Purchased new from Dave

around the same time as Duo. No scratches, no damage.   $150.00

3. Ecotec Vortech MP10 QD. Manufacter date  March 31, 2016. works great.  155.00

4. Sicce Syncra pump. 1.5 Purchased Feb 2017   50,00

5. Sicce Syncra pump.  1.0 purchased Jan 2017   40.00

6.  Smart ATO micro complete.  less than 1 year old.  70.00

7.  In Tank media box for AC 70.   35.00

8.  In Tank media box for IM Fusion 10, 20, etc.  30.00

9.  Milwaukee digital refractometer  with case. Mod num MA887   60.00

As you can probably tell, I'm not trying to make much money on these, I just need the cash for other things now.

WILL SEND YOU PM PHOTOS OF THE ITEM YOUR INTERESTED IN.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone heard from Forrest lately? I bought a light on Jan 11, hasn't been shipped yet. I know he was sick, last I heard from was the 17th.

Edit: As I figured, a few ppl reached out to me and know Forrest is a good seller, which is what I originally thought. So, hoping you feel better Forrest, take your time, I have patience. 

Just a bump here then. 

• Like 1

I sent him a few PMs and hadn't heard back since 12/29 about the AC 70 insert. Didn't realize he was having some health issues. Glad to hear something.

Hope he feels better. 

Just to help Forest out, here is a list of items I believe are gone. Please feel free to verify:

1. Nano Box Duo      SOLD

2. Nano Box Mini Tide    SOLD

3. Ecotec Vortech MP10 QD.   SOLD

4. Sicce Syncra pump. 1.5 Purchased Feb 2017   50,00

5. Sicce Syncra pump.  1.0 purchased Jan 2017   40.00

6.  Smart ATO micro complete   SOLD

7.  In Tank media box for AC 70.   35.00

8.  In Tank media box for IM Fusion 10, 20, etc.     SOLD

9.  Milwaukee digital refractometer  with case. Mod num MA887   60.00

2 hours ago, tk3445 said:

I want the basket for the AC70 just cant get a response...

Ya I bought the light Jan 11th and haven't received it. No response since the 17th. 

• 1 month later...
  • Recommended Discussions