inTank Media Baskets

mp10 holding problem

dling

since I upgraded the size of my tank my mp10 will not stay in place due to the glass being thicker.

It keeps slowly sliding down the glass. I currently have something under it to stop it from sliding all the way

down to the bottom of the tank. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions that would make it stay in place ?

I think I may have solved the problem. Did some reading about others having the same problem.

I cleaned the glass real good as well as both sides of the mp10. So far so good. Fingers X it holds.

I've noticed that if you don't line things up just right between the two sides there is some vibration and movement. The pieces almost act like magnets flipped the wrong way, pushing away from each other. There is a thickness threshold listed for these, but if you don't believe you've met that with the thickness of your glass then I would try rotating the pieces just a little to see if you can find a sweet spot where they will hold to each other better.