Top Shelf Aquatics

Innovative Marine APS Stand Insides

jldesign

looking for APS stand inside installs, hacks, mods, etc. If you have one (any size APS) and came up with clean installs of equipment/electronics inside post some pics here. Thank You!

• 10 months later...

added sheet of 1/2 oak painted with gloss white to each side. screw away my friends! also wire closet shelves with L brackets and zip ties are great.

FYI this is a lagoon 25 innovative marine APS stand that was no real mounting points when i was setting it up inside.

9C18D909-75F8-4341-B766-14B5EAC59632.thumb.jpeg.c805af3bc72cc20f8957ad43728aaa58.jpeg

• Like 3

^ sweet idea. I will more than likely get the APS  satnd for my up and comming 25 Lagoon and this is a great idea.

they have a shelf out now to that's $32.99 should come with a $350 stand tho...

On 11/3/2018 at 12:44 AM, devaji108 said:

^ sweet idea. I will more than likely get the APS  satnd for my up and comming 25 Lagoon and this is a great idea.

they have a shelf out now to that's $32.99 should come with a $350 stand tho...

Yeah for the price it should have a shelf and maybe something to mount lights to on the back and the open ones could use a wire organizer on back legs. Love the aluminum design but not much thought put into it.