inTank Media Baskets

New Product: GLO™ Magnetic Mini Frag Racks

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

What’s that? Frag racks are unsightly you say?

If we can’t hide it, why not show it more beautifully? Oceanbox Designs® GLO™ Magnetic Mini Frag Racks has taken a new turn in innovation with our fluorescent highlight frags mount. The fluorescent highlight will glow under a mixture of blue and purple spectrum from your reef light giving it an awesome radioactive appearance, under full actinic will be at its most intense glowing. The streamlined sleek design is perfect for mounting in narrow area, back wall, AIO wall, or overflow box. Available in 6 and 8 frags mount with dual “REEF SAFE” waterproof magnets for up to 1/2″ thick glass.

Order yours here: https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/glo-magnetic-mini-frag-racks-oceanbox-designs/

38953424362_50be1e2c07_b.jpg

25118721638_05e433cc46_b.jpg

25118721498_027ace6f03_b.jpg

38953424172_04db06a2d1_b.jpg

• Like 6
Oceanbox Designs
4 hours ago, JoeR said:

Those are awesome!

Thanks JoeR! These were debuted at Brew Frag Fest last week and got quite a bit of attention, a few reefers brought home their new cool frags rack as well :)

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
On 12/13/2017 at 8:55 AM, Biglex said:

Live these thing look so awesome in the tank! 9D515131-F3D1-46F0-B00D-687EE275DFD0.thumb.jpeg.6be1b4c70fdbe585fdda482683359abb.jpeg

03356E30-EB5D-441A-AD84-2B613C4CAE48.jpeg

Those look wicked cool! Thanks for sending us pics of your tank once again!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

We are always sold out of these so quick even though each batch I've accounted for backorders and then some. Thank you for all of your support and patient with your backorders!

Oceanbox Designs
12 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

How is that new cnc machine working out? Or are these laser cut?

Great so far! Both play important parts in the production process but cnc is mainly for larger products like tanks and ATO containers. Frag racks are all laser cuts for high quality finish.

Oceanbox Designs
1 hour ago, Brian1313 said:

I am thinking of ordering one of these. Do you have any promo codes going on right now or anything like that?

There is an email sign up coupon for first timer when you come to the home page, it'll have a slide up info bar on the bottom or you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a sign up button. Hope that helps!

Thanks.  Going to order one of these bad boys now!  Really love your products cant wait to see what you come up with next!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Oceanbox Designs
4 minutes ago, Brian1313 said:

Thanks.  Going to order one of these bad boys now!  Really love your products cant wait to see what you come up with next!

No problem at all and thanks for the compliment! There are a few new things up my sleeve but most likely will not be announced/release until later this year. As always, it's been amazing with the responses we get for these racks, it certainly gave me a boost to continue bringing more great product like this.

Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, Mariaface said:

Just got them yesterday! They're super solid and stable, and I cannot *wait* to start using them :P 

So glad to hear that! Sorry I missed the shipping deadline by a day I think but that was still fast it got to you by Monday since I just dropped them off Friday night. Be sure to shoot some pics for me once they're racked up!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Oceanbox Designs

Quick swing test on magnets strength on our 16 frags mount GLO Magnetic Frag Rack (3/8” model) holding through 3/8” thick material. Of course this scenario would never happen realistically in your tank so even if this is not fully loaded it's proven more than enough strength for your "normal" use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions