ReefCleaners.org

Don't shop best pet choice / intank media basket

Ivery

4 hours ago, knap_123 said:

found this crazy overpriced ad.

There are tons of these way overpriced listings all over the internet.  eBay, Amazon, Facebook, some random site like you found.

We have nothing to do with worstpetschoice.com.  Never heard of them before now.

My guess is that they find a sucker, just order direct from the real seller, and have it dropped shipped.  Or that they are overseas exporters and just need to set up a listing.

My days are too busy to really figure it out. 

I have emailed them (not these jokers, others) in the past honestly to find out if they actually are selling at those inflated prices.  Never got a response.  But I was trying to figure out if I could jack my price 500%.  Cause spreadin' wetwater ain't cheap, either is hookers and blow and jet fuel.

DEC 2017 2

• Like 7
  • Haha 8
51 minutes ago, inTank said:

I have emailed them (not these jokers, others) in the past honestly to find out if they actually are selling at those inflated prices.  Never got a response.  But I was trying to figure out if I could jack my price 500%.  Cause spreadin' wetwater ain't cheap, either is hookers and blow and jet fuel.

This has got to be the best response from a vendor I have ever read.  lol

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, inTank said:

DEC 2017 2

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, inTank said:

Cause spreadin' wetwater ain't cheap, either is hookers and blow and jet fuel.

DEC 2017 2

This is why Intank will always get my business.

I like knowing my hard earned money is going to help Steve live a healthy and fulfilling life. :lol:

3 hours ago, inTank said:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, knap_123 said:

Oh shit! I got a response!

Screenshot_20171211-140509.png

They might be able to lower the price! yesssss

Nice, I'm sure they have room for at least an 11% discount.  Even if it's a mail in rebate.

This has to be a super legit place.  This is what they have listed as their addy on the site.  What a campus just puts those jokers @ ouTank to shame

back

front

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Droy008 said:

I think I've seen that building used in Breaking Bad. Trouble is, they weren't selling fish stuff....

Profit margins were better. 

• Like 2
On December 11, 2017 at 3:17 PM, StevieT said:

This has to be a super legit place.  This is what they have listed as their addy on the site.  What a campus just puts those jokers @ ouTank to shame

back

front

Looks like the inTank warehouse to me. Isn't that shipping Jeff standing in the window?

1 hour ago, RayWhisperer said:

Looks like the inTank warehouse to me. Isn't that shipping Jeff standing in the window?

Standing?   Wow you're being nice today.

It's a scam site most likely, phone number looks fake, the address listed is just a UPS type store that rents mail boxes and other shipping. The website was just created in October using a proxy service. It's not a legit site.