Jump to content
henri_1985

Bluefish Controller: Login Failure

Recommended Posts

henri_1985

As the title states, when attempting to log into the Bluefish app (Samsung S8+/latest Android 7.0 updates installed) I receive an error noted in the attached image.

 

- Bluefish app is up to date

- attempted to uninstall/reinstall, no success

- phone reboot, no success

- unplugged/plugged in Nanobox Duo unit from power source, no success

- attempted to "register new device" in Bluefish app, app freezes/is forced to close

- shook the app and provided Bluefish with the error, awaiting response

 

Has any one else ran into this issue before?

All was working fine yesterday, no changes to the wifi settings in my home or on the device.

Screenshot_20171205-114731.png

Share this post


Link to post
Angry-Monkey

Started getting the same error last night on my lg g6

Share this post


Link to post
henri_1985
50 minutes ago, Angry-Monkey said:

Started getting the same error last night on my lg g6

 

Sounds like a back-end issue Bluefish is having. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason
22 minutes ago, henri_1985 said:

 

Sounds like a back-end issue Bluefish is having. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

I have not seen this before. Send an email to support@aquarium-led-controller.com  and CC me. david@nanoboxreef.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
SaltyBuddha

I've received this before. Delete and re-install your bluefish app. Fixed it for me and my settings were saved.

Share this post


Link to post
henri_1985
6 minutes ago, SaltyBuddha said:

I've received this before. Delete and re-install your bluefish app. Fixed it for me and my settings were saved.

Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately this did not work in my case.

Share this post


Link to post
henri_1985
13 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

I have not seen this before. Send an email to support@aquarium-led-controller.com  and CC me. david@nanoboxreef.com

 

Email sent. I just tried using the app on my old iPhone 6 and it is working fine - seems to be an Android only issue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Angry-Monkey

Any word on this?

Share this post


Link to post
henri_1985
22 hours ago, Angry-Monkey said:

Any word on this?

 

No response or update just yet.
The app on my iOS devices seem to be working, if you have access to an iPad or iPhone, this would be the best bet temporarily.

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason
12 minutes ago, henri_1985 said:

 

No response or update just yet.
The app on my iOS devices seem to be working, if you have access to an iPad or iPhone, this would be the best bet temporarily.

Will send a message myself as well. Thanks for the update. Can you try and login today as well?

-Dave

Share this post


Link to post
henri_1985
59 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Will send a message myself as well. Thanks for the update. Can you try and login today as well?

-Dave

 

Attempted to login today using my Android app, still no success.

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason
27 minutes ago, henri_1985 said:

 

Attempted to login today using my Android app, still no success.

Are you using the new Oreo or whatever update it is now?

Share this post


Link to post
Angry-Monkey

Same

Share this post


Link to post
Angry-Monkey
1 hour ago, DaveFason said:

Are you using the new Oreo or whatever update it is now?

I'm running nougat still. Nothing changed on my end as far as I know between the time I could login and when I couldn't..

Share this post


Link to post
Angry-Monkey

Spencer from bluefish emailed. Clearing the app data fixed the problem for me.

Share this post


Link to post
henri_1985
31 minutes ago, Angry-Monkey said:

Spencer from bluefish emailed. Clearing the app data fixed the problem for me.

Just got that email as well - is working fine now.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason

Great to hear! Thanks for the update as well. 

-Dave

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...