Pod Your Reef

Corals

REEFreefLJS85

REEFreefLJS85

I am about to add the  first corals to my 10 gallon. When I use to stay in Minneapolis I usually just go to a local fish store or somebody houses to buy frags but now since I dont stay in a big city anymore I cant do that anymore. I am looking for the best bang for your buck corals online. I checked out places like live liveaquaria but I feel like they are wayyy overprices for frags. I even looked on ebay but I dont know if I trust ebay or not. 

Check the world wide corals eBay account.  Follow them on their Instagram or Facebook and they’re always doing huuuuugggee like 300+ frag auctions all starting at $0.99 

Austin Aqua Farms

Vivid Aquatics

Battlecorals

Worldwide Corals

Jason Fox corals

ebay

craigslist

Also, check out facebook and the web for a local saltwater aquaria group in a city closer to home. I'm sure the vendors/sponsors in the sponsors section would also appreciate a browse. Remember, no matter where you get your corals and no matter how much you trust the source, ALWAYS dip new corals for pests and hold them in a quarantine tank if you can.

aquasd.com

they have some post on this forum from sales they do on the forum.  I have ordered some, the corals were great and the customer services also great.  I will order again from them.

REEFreefLJS85
9 hours ago, AnonymousRfr said:

I am in the same boat. No good stores without driving nearly an hour but I've been having a hard time paying online prices with shipping for only 1-3 items.

so I bought 11 frags yesterday for $124 They had a free shipping deal going on but shipping wouldve been 30 bucks which isnt bad. When they come in I will let you know how they look

1 hour ago, REEFreefLJS85 said:

so I bought 11 frags yesterday for $124 They had a free shipping deal going on but shipping wouldve been 30 bucks which isnt bad. When they come in I will let you know how they look

Was that from World Wide Corals on Ebay?